Chapter: 75

"Your Majesty, the Crown Princess has arrived"

The guard at the door announced that Grizel has come, as much as they acknowledge Grizel as their Princess, no one protests against how the guard announced Grizel's arrival by saying 'the Crown Princess' even though she is not legally married to Rex yet.

Unlike the usual visit with a lunatic maid and a puppy-like butler, today she came with Deus and Mammon as her inventor and assistant.

Wearing formal suits, the two of them look incredibly dazzling while walking behind the Princess, the natural charm of the flirtatious Deus who playfully winks at the blushing maids, stroking his red messy hair to get messier, alluring is a perfect word to describe him.

On the other hand, the attraction of the neat Mammon who wears a professional smile as his facade of a businessman is melting the hearts of the servants as well, the Palace became noisy as the maids scream 'kyaa, kyaa' fangirling when they were passing by, it's a good thing that the Emperor has dismissed the maids in his office before they arrive or else it could be annoying.

"Father, you look more exhausted than usual"

Grizel opened the conversation with the Emperor after greeting him, as she requests through her fiance, she wanted to meet the Emperor to talk about business and the upcoming war.

"The disaster in the South region is such a headache, even though it's a miracle to have no casualty of our citizens, the port had been damaged greatly"

The Emperor let out a heavy sigh, repair seems impossible, the port needs a full reconstruction because of the huge waves.

Looking at how big the dark circles under the eyes of Emperor Drake, Rex, and Dion, she could imagine how exhausted they are, especially for the Emperor who was kept in the dark, he knows nothing about Grizel, on the other hand, his son is as calm as usual leisurely sipping his warm tea, but there is something amiss about Dion, he has a huge annoying grin on his face, normally he would show that sulky face of his in front of Grizel.

"Dion collapsed in his office this morning..."

Rex explained as he looked at Grizel's confused face, but that's not the reason why Dion has been grinning creepily with that exhausted face and beggar-like messy appearance.

"He got a letter of diagnosis from the Imperial physician saying that it was due to exhaustion and overworked, we have no choice but to give him a day off at this busy period"

Dion nodded in satisfaction with the prince's explanation, the long-awaited day off finally comes in the most unexpected way, well, a day off is a day off regardless of the reasons, he shall enjoy the fruit of his diligence, a day without the evil prince is worth a year of peace.

"I see..."

Grizel gets up from her seat to reach Dion, looking at him sympathetically, she holds his hand to cheer up the bewildered young man as she gathered her mana.

"Heal"

The sudden light of golden color mana shines through Grizel's hand which is holding the puzzled Dion, all of his fatigue and exhaustion gone like never been here before, but it seems that Grizel has no intention to stop her magic just like that as she continues to cast another magic.

"Low purification"

Dion's beggar-like messy appearance becomes clean and fresh because of the low purification magic which cleans the dirt and smells on his body, the proof of his overworked diligence vanished entirely in such a brief moment, Grizel helped Dion who became as quiet as a mannequin to button his sleeves and tidying up his clothes.