Chapter: 77

Rex pulled his blankets, ready to rest his mind and body to his comfortable bed that he missed so much lately, thanks to the Security Orbs and Grizel's assistance to solve the Southern port's issues, he got to finish his work on the disaster relief earlier than ever, but Rex seems to fit the role of the cursed Prince because his peaceful bedtime once again disturbed.

Wooosh...

A black circle suddenly appears in the air and getting bigger, he couldn't feel any mana from this mysterious gate-like circle which means this gate was made of a blessing, and he doesn't recall ever have an acquaintance with this kind of valuable blessing.

Rex jumped out of his bed and summons his Yin and Yang ancient dual swords reflexively pointing one of them to the dark circle in the middle of his rest chamber.

"Who dares to-"

He immediately erased his killing intent and draws back his swords as a silver-haired maiden with her black assassin attire appears from the dark gate.

The 'damsel who brings distress' strikes again.

Sighed...

"Sneaking into the private chamber of the Crown Prince can be considered a felony, Princess Belial"

Rex said as he stretched out his hand to pull her out of the black gate and welcome his fiance to his chamber.

"Or..."

He looked at his fiancee teasingly as the tip of his lips curled up forming an attractive devilish smile.

"Did my wife miss me that much to sneak into my chamber alo-"

"Tch!"

Rex clicked his tongue before he finished his words, his playful smile turned sour as he sees her minions came out of the gate one after another behind Grizel like the ducklings following their mother.

"Pfft..."

Lucy and Levi hold their laughs immediately while openly mocking the irritated prince by showing their annoying smug face, as usual, this duo took pleasure in seeing how the Prince's love life plumped down to the ground unlike the matured Deus and Mammon, they have the looks of pity towards Rex which annoyed him even more.

'Bwahahahaha you are embarrassing, now I know how it feels to get goosebumps because of your cringing act'

Like a stab, Athena made her voice could be heard by Rex through telepathy, because Grizel continuously ignores this annoying blessing, she seemed to find another suitable victim.

His face turned red because of embarrassment making Grizel looks at him sympathetically, but as long as the annoying Athena didn't bother her, Rex should be a good substitution for her.

"So, what business brought the Lord of Tartarus, the busiest lady to come here in person?"

Rex emphasis the word of business with a sarcastic smile to complain implicitly because his betrothed won't pay a visit without a business to discuss, and that could be anything but romance-related issues.

"We will ignite the flame of war tonight"

Like a thunderbolt in broad daylight, this girl abruptly talks about starting a war, she really has a hidden skill to create a heart attack.

"What are you scheming this time?"

Rex tensed up asking the source of the disaster with anticipation, where in the world exists a little girl who barged into the Prince's private room in the middle of the night and says 'Hey dude, I'll start a war' nonchalantly like it was nothing?