Chapter: 34

Grizel rush in stealth towards the meeting point where Lucy and Levi are waiting for her, she is late because of a certain someone.

"My liege"

Both of the servants kneel when their master arrived, they are not too far from an ordinary small bar placed near the slums where they saved Levi.

"Is it the place?"

Grizel asked Lucy who is responsible for gathering the information.

"Yes, My Liege. This place is the Assassin Guild named Crescent Moon"

Lucy was ordered to gather the information about this guild in secret before they come to the capital for the second time.

"And as you suspected, 3 months ago when the Guild Master changed, they enslaved for a lot of new members and dismissed some of the old ones by killing them"

Assassin Guild, a few dark guilds are accepting shady business like assassination or selling secret information, one of them is the Crescent Moon Guild, but compared to the other, this guild is neither big nor small guild, and they only have a few members of the High-level Rogue Class before the huge changes started since 3 months ago.

Even though they called them guild members, in truth, most of them are enslaved like the former Lucy, kidnapped or sold before ended up becoming assassins, spies, or thieves.

Rogue Class are the most feared awakened class, with the highest physical attack and speed, these awakeners could kill someone in a blink of eyes.

With this fear and prejudice against the Rogue Class awakeners, most of them are enslaved since the age of 10, right after their awakening stage to prevent their rebellious act when they mastered their power.

Afraid of being betrayed, Rogue Class awakeners are tended to escape from their families and living in seclusion or being a loner in society while hiding their power to live normally.

Instead of a blessing to be boasted, Rouge Class awakeners regard their ability as a curse that should be hidden if they want to live in a normal environment.

That's why Rogue class awakeners are fewer in number compared to the other classes, even the biggest assassin guild has only around 30 members.

However, 3 months ago a certain guild has enslaved more members as if it was easy to catch the hiding Rogue class awakeners after the change of the Guild Master.

And Grizel knew the reason behind the sudden changes because it was mentioned in the novel...

"Tonight both of you just watch and learn"

Before entering the guild, Grizel said to Lucy and Levi, it was her first time to teach them how to deal with humans, up until now she just trained them in the forest of demise against monsters, but from now on their enemies are not as simple as killing brainless monsters.

"Your wish is our command"

Lucy and Levi answered firmly in unison before following Grizel heading into the guild.

Bang!

A strong wind abruptly opens the door of the bar violently, making all the eyes directed to the 3 intruders who walk casually into the bar.

Swoosh!

Huge invisible barrier envelopes the whole building to imprison the guild members and preventing any intruders, It the same barrier used for negotiations with the prince back in the Belial mansion, the invisible and soundproof barrier to avoid any suspicion from the surrounding area.