Chapter: 73

"Alright, Levi come forth"

Levi bowed down in front of his Lord, for now, he has a barrier blessing and ancient storage ring in his possession, he needs something to defend himself while protecting others.

"This is the ancient armor which once belonged to the Dark Knight, the protector of this land who fought along with the First Emperor, it will increase your HP and DEF by 50%"

Grizel took out a black set of metallic armor that shines dashingly and gives it to the surprised Levi, this armor is comparable to the Flame Armor worn by the Crown Prince of this Empire, yet his Lord easily bestowed such precious item to him, by a drop of his blood this national treasure will be tied to him like Grizel's dual daggers and Lucy's scythe, but it seems he was too early to be surprised as his Lord took another item from her artifact ring.

"And this is an ancient shield, it will absorb 30% power of each damage directed to you and turned it into yours, your quick recovery ability will increase to the point of rapid regeneration once you get fully awakened"

Levi gulped, even as a tanker, he could easily wipe a squadron of the nation by himself with these items alone, he doesn't understand why but it seems his Lord is preparing to fight against a strong force and she gave all of this to protect him and Tartarus.

"I wish you to continue protecting your family"

"Your wish is my command, My Lord"

Levi replied with beaming eyes feeling grateful as the smiling Grizel caressed his hair, though he was rumored to be a sadistic butler, at least for Grizel he's still such an obedient and good kid who yearns for her motherly affection.

"Alright, it's time for your big sister"

Levi nodded and stepped back while Lucy comes forth and bows down, this is her turn.

Lucy lacks attack patterns, but that is not something that will be solved by items or weapons, all she needs is training.

But there's something that has been bothering Grizel after witnessing how Lucy fights with the stronger opponent head-on, it's Lucy's HP and defense, a Rogue-class awakener having a low HP and Defense is normal since they are proficient in speed and dexterity, the same thing applied to Lucy, even Grizel underwent the same thing when she first awakened her ability as Rogue-class.

A single hit from the fully awakened Emma may damage a quarter of Lucy's total HP, fortunately, Lucy's speed is top-notch, she could flawlessly dodge Emma's magic attack, but it will be a different story if the opponent is someone like Grizel who is above level 50, Lucy might die in one hit without any chance to move an inch.

Grizel took out a beautiful bracelet and necklace from her ring and gives them to Lucy.

"Both of these are the ancient magic items, they will increase your HP and defense, and..."

A ring suddenly appears on Grizel's hand as she handed over it to Lucy.

"This storage ring is full of magic items that are suitable for Rogue-class awakeners"

With her appraisal blessing, it was easy to sort out all of the items she looted up until now, precisely the harvest at the South, that rich region lives up to its name, the treasuries of the corrupted nobles, merchants, and the temple branches were like big fat pigs ready to squeeze out.

"Even though they are not as strong as your legendary equipment, all of these rare items inside the ring can be considered as a treasure for common people, and I trust your judgment on sharing them with your squadron, the Lunar Child"

Grizel writes a simple note on each item to explain the power of each item, the rest is up to Lucy as the supervisor of the intelligence department to share it among her subordinates since no one knows about Lunar Child's abilities more than her.