Chapter: 14

When the moon reached the highest peak, 2 shadows jumped from the roof to roof with high speed and stealth, even though both of them are in the same Rogue Class, Grizel has to adjust her speed lower to lead Lucy because their speed has a wide gap.

Flop!

Grizel stopped her steps.

"This..."

Lucy murmured in shock when Grizel stopped and assumed that it was their destination, but as far she can see there's only a wide meadow located behind the palace with nothing on it.

"As I thought, the seal is getting weaker"

Grizel mumbled while activating her illusion to envelope the whole grassland in case there is someone who came to this isolated place, her sensitive senses tried to detect human around, even though this place is a secluded area, it's still part of the imperial palace, she needs to be aware of the patrolling guards.

Grizel touches on something in the midair that is invisible to Lucy, but Lucy believed everything about her lord and observed Grizel who is closing her eyes as if trying to focus on something while putting her left hand in the midair.

Gasp!

Grizel can hear the gasped from someone next to her, she was too focused on the artifact to consume the seal before slowly opened her eyes to see the tomb that was sealed.

In the middle of the empty grassland, Grizel widens her eyes at the grandeur of the building made of stones and surrounded by enormous stone pillars which suddenly appears, it's fortunate that Grizel has anticipated everything and covered all with...

In the middle of the empty grassland, Grizel widens her eyes at the grandeur of the building made of stones and surrounded by enormous stone pillars which suddenly appears, it's fortunate that Grizel has anticipated everything and covered all with her illusion, they will be discovered immediately if she didn't do any precautions.

She wants to see the newly acquired ability but chose to save it for later, she doesn't have a lot of time.

"Let's go, we must hurry"

Grizel said to the dumbfounded Lucy, in the novel, the seal of the tomb was gradually weakened in a few years to the point that sometimes it becomes transparent, unfortunately, the one who discovered it first wasn't the Imperial family.

she purposely waiting for the crown prince to succeed in his awakening because it caused the palace in a festive atmosphere, they carelessly lower their guard and make it easier for Grizel to infiltrate into the palace.

Grizel and Lucy went inside the tomb, it's mostly an empty hall with only one big statue at the center, the statue of a man standing majestically wearing a cape with the crest of Azure empire, a blue dragon engraved behind it, they can see on top of the statue is a crown made of stone that looks similar to the crown of the current Emperor.

Lucy is trembling, she knew the answer but the scale is too big for her little mind, for now, she looks at the casual Grizel and asked the obvious thing.