Eyes Closed.

"Swear to god I can see, four kids and no sleep. We'll have one on each knee, you and me." 

"Of course I'd find you in here," Christian comments with a soft smile as he leans on the door frame of the nursery. Scoffing I nod as I rub my hand over where Kacelyn grows. We're so damn close to seeing her.

"It's a pretty solid guess right now and for probably a good year from now," I reply slightly joking while also knowing how obsessed I already am with our baby girl. It's hard to imagine that that's going to change once she's physically here. "How was your day?" 

"Good," He replies nodding as he comes into the room before finding himself a spot on the floor in front of me. "I was more interested in getting back home than anything though. The closer we get the harder it is to want to be away from you guys." 

Furrowing my eyebrows a little I ask, "How come?" 

Christian's shrug is small as he replies, "I don't want to miss anything or want anything to happen while I'm not here." Nodding I glance and see his watch making me smile a little, it looks really nice on him as he sits on the floor arms resting around his knees. 

"I mean, as unplanned as she was we did have pretty great timing with it being your offseason," I joke laughing a little as he does, "The watch looks really nice." 

"I know, everyone was commenting on it," Christian replies as he pulls his arm up to look at the watch face, "It's definitely a favorite of mine." Nodding I give him a smile, "You've got the most beautiful smile."

"I'm already having your baby you don't need to try and charm anything else out of me," I tease back, "but thank you." 

Christian chuckles, "Well what would you think if I said I wanted more than just you having our baby."

"Define more," I challenge a little unsure of what he's getting at, "Because if it's more kids I think we should wait and see how this one," I point to my belly, "Pans out before that's even a real conversation." 

Christian laughs and shakes his head, "That's not exactly what I meant but I definitely wouldn't mind having more kids either. You're right that we should wait got that to be a conversation though, as excited as I am for baby Kacey it would've been nice to have been able to do things the right way." 

"I agree," I tell him as I look at my baby bump. 

Christian looks at his hand holding his wrist between his knees as he rests on the ground before back at me, "Would it be crazy if I said I wanted to get married?" 

"Yes," I reply raising an eyebrow, "Are you serious?"

"I mean yeah, kinda," He says nodding a little.

"Do you want to get married because you think it's the right thing to do? Or do you actually want to get married because that's how you feel about me?" 

Christian's shrug makes me shake my head, "I mean both I guess."

"You haven't bought a ring yet have you?" I ask still trying to process this whole thing. I do love him. I love Kacelyn too. I never got to have my parents together, I never got to see them happy, I never got to see them married or even really know what that'd have been like. Don't I owe it to her and to myself to let her have parents that love each other and are married? 

"Even if I did, right here, and right now at this moment isn't the time I would present it to you," Christian replies chuckling, "So I take it as a no you don't want to get married and I'm crazy for thinking about it right now."

Shaking my head quickly I reply, "No," Christian's eyebrows pull together, "You're not crazy and I honestly wouldn't mind being married to you. We're close enough anyways with our four-bedroom house and a baby due pretty quick here."