TMZ.

"I read the things they write about me. Hear what they're sayin' on the TV, it's crazy. It's getting hard for them to shock me, but every now and then, it's shocking." 

"Uh, Ashtyn?" Natalia says obviously pretty concerned. Standing up I hold the pickle jar in hand and look to her.

"What's up?"

"I think you wanna come look at this," She says turning the volume up on the TV. 

"The former MVP and his team have yet to comment on the recent news that he's expecting his first child with Ashtyn Kingston, owner of AK Events out of Milwaukee." How the fuck does someone over at TMZ know this shit? "The two supposedly met at the Make A Wish gala Ashtyn hosted this past May. Sources tell us there isn't much of a relationship between the two a paternity test even being called for which has confirmed that Christian Yelich is in fact the father. Sources close to Ashtyn tell us that she almost terminated the pregnancy before deciding to keep the baby. Our source claims that Christian attempted to pay off Ashtyn with two million dollars which she refused to accept."

"Who the fuck is this source?" I ask out loud grabbing my phone and immediately dialing my lawyer. "You, Alex, Christian, my family lawyer, and I are the only people who fucking know about that check. Did you tell someone?"

"No," Natalia says shaking her head quickly, "Absolutely not." Hanging up my phone before my lawyer can answer I look at the screen again and shake my head as I notice a bunch of notifications coming in. Jesus fucking christ. 

"Alex," I scream as I log in and start the process of putting all my accounts on private. I don't fucking want this. "Alex!" I scream again having no fucking clue where he is in our apartment right now. Natalia just watches me as I'm probably getting visible more and more uncomfortable right now about to lose it for the first time in a minute. No one was supposed to know about all of this. Let alone the entire general public. Christian already hates me and even if the feeling's pretty damn mutual I'm sure this doesn't fucking help anything. I'm practically shaking not even knowing what the fuck I'm supposed to do right now or how to fix this. 

"What, what's going on?" He asks panicked his hair dripping wet as he's only got a pair of shorts on now. 

"Who the fuck did you tell about Christian and me and that stupid fucking check?" I ask as I'm losing my breath completely freaking out right now. 

Alex looks confused a moment before talking, "I mean something might've slipped to Morgan but other than that." 

"I'm going to fucking kill him," I say to Natalia getting livid, "Fucking Morgan? You told Morgan, the only person I can't stand more than my sperm donor, you fucking told her?" 

"She was my girlfriend, it's not a big deal," Alex says looking equally as confused as he does almost scared at how pissed off I am. 

I laugh loudly at the sheer thought of it not being a big deal, "It's not a big deal?" I yell back, "She fucking sold the story to TMZ. Me and Christian already don't fucking get along what the hell do you think is going to happen after this? You want him to come for me for defamation because you refused to break up with that stupid fucking bitch but yet told her shit about MY personal life?" 

"Ashtyn I-"

I cut him off before he can say anything else right now, "Ashtyn I," I mimic rolling my eyes, "Do you think this shit isn't fucking hard enough on me right now? In case you fucking forgot I don't have a family backing me. I don't have the fucking father of the kid around and when he is it's to fucking scream at me. I'm getting ready to be a single mom and raise this baby on my own. It's not something I want the world to know. My baby and my personal life now have a billion people wanting to weasel their way into it and get a glimpse of it because I'm having some stupid baseball players baby. No one would've ever had to fucking know that if you could've just kept your fucking mouth shut, or better yet fucking left Morgan when shit started getting toxic. Maybe even gotten rid of her after she started being so actively open about hating me! God, I've known you my whole fucking life and thought you respected me enough to not fucking associate with people that openly hate me. Like what the fuck is that Alex? Did you ever think for a second about how I felt knowing how actively she despised me for seemingly no reason other than me and you being friends yet you completely fucking ignored it. Now she's spouting her mouth about my fucking personal life, she probably made a couple of grand off of that too. God, I can't even fucking believe this right now dude. Like how fucked up can this get?" 

"Alex why don't you head back to your shower," Natalia says before either of us can get another word in, "Ashtyn just calm the fuck down, he had no fucking clue she was going to go run her mouth like that. Screaming at Alex isn't about to make this shit go away." I just glare at Alex who stands in his place not even remotely sure of how to react as I'm standing in front of him completely fuming as I'm breathing hard while my tears fall as I'm completely beyond livid with this whole situation. God, how the fuck could he do this to me. 

"Yeah well, my life just got that much more fucking complicated now that I'm publicly Yeli's fucking baby momma!" Before I even finish my sentence my phone starts to buzz in my hand. Turning it over I see a blocked number calling. Fucking not now. I click the lock button twice ignoring the call. 

"Yeah, you're probably right," Natalia says, "But screaming at your best friend isn't going to help anything," my phone starts buzzing again, again with a blocked caller ID. "Just answer it."

Scoffing I roll my eyes before sliding my phone open, as I walk to my room. "Alright, today is not the day to be playing around with a blocked number, what the hell do you want?"

"You leak the news?" The disgustingly familiar sound of his pissed-off voice asks.

"Jesus fucking christ," I say rolling my eyes harder than I think I ever have in my life, as tears continue to stream down my face. "Yes Christian, I totally leaked the story and I'm just this pissed off for no fucking reason right now." 

"Cute," Christian says scoffing hard at my response, "Who did?"

"Who did?" I mimic, "My roommates bitch of an ex-girlfriend is the only guess I've got right now." 

"Why does his ex know?" Christian asks, "Better yet why does he know?" 

"Because we fucking live together jackass," I reply. 

"So then what? Up until twenty minutes ago, you were the only person in my life that knew about this." 

I can't help but laugh at the sheer audacity of this dude, "You're not the one growing the fucking baby in you! When I puke a couple of times a day for no reason or because food I eat all the time is repulsive now. Not to mention the fact that I seemingly never get the chance to stop crying over the stupidest shit. Or how about the fact that I'm stressed all the time because I have a baby daddy who claims to want nothing to do with this fucking kid yet for some reason can't just stop finding ways to fuck with me. How about the fact that the fucking baby daddy comes into MY workplace and creates a massive disturbance that I'm then forced to address to my entire company. Given all that, yeah it's kinda fucking hard to hide the fact that I'm fucking pregnant Christian." 

"What's the ex-girlfriends' name?" He asks seeming a lot calmer now after my near-hysterical breakdown for him.

"Morgan Johnson," I tell him. 

"Alright, thanks," is all that's said before the line goes dead. Damn, I got a thanks, could that be considered progress? Aggressively I wipe my face quickly before picking up my phone again and calling my actual lawyer. 

"Ashtyn Kingston, what can I do for you?" he asks immediately as he picks up the phone. 

"Hey, I'd like to pursue a lawsuit against Morgan Johnson. I'd like to say it's defamation but I don't know if it fully can be considered that. She leaked a story to the press about me that really didn't ever need to get put out publicly."

"Alright, why don't you stop by my office once you leave your work on Monday?"

"Sounds good, thank you." Who'd have thought that getting pregnant would, in turn, rake up so many legal fees?

Game is brutal but Yeli homered. I still haven't heard back about the job I spontaneously interviewed for last week which kinda sucks cause I was/am really excited about getting to have a real job but, what can you do. I just sent a follow-up email so hopefully, I'll hear back again soon but like pray/send good vibes/energy/whatever you do, for me yall lmao.