Maybe.

"now you're liftin' me up, 'stead of holdin' me down, stealin' my heart 'stead of stealin' my crown."

"Kacey Musgraves," I comment, "Nice choice."

Christian smiles his hand resting on my waist as mine is on his shoulder while he holds my other hand in his. "Just luck I guess, I wouldn't have been able to tell you who this was thirty seconds ago."

"Somehow I'm not surprised," I tell him leaning my head to the side, letting my hair dangle slightly over my shoulder. "Does this work often for you?" I ask raising an eyebrow smirking at him.

"What?" Christian asks furrowing his eyebrows a small smile playing on his lips.

"Meeting girls, fliting with them up and down, buying them a drink, insisting they dance with you?" I answer.

Christian laughs, something about his laugh, makes you almost wanna laugh too because of who he seems to be. "But it's an open bar, I didn't buy you a drink."

"Wow," I reply laughing, "Calling me on a technicality huh?"

"I guess I am," Christian replies, "And are you saying it's working for you?"

"Ah, flipping this on me now, I see," I tell him raising an eyebrow. He's attractive, successful, clearly interested, I mean, it's one-night odds are I'll never interact with him again. Who really gets to say they one-nighted an MVP? I lick my lip slightly and pull it into my teeth slightly biting it as I take a second to glance around the room, no one's paying attention to Christian anymore.

Even in my heels I still have to stand on my toes to whisper to him, "Why don't we finish this song, then you meet me in the office again after the next?" Christian smirks at me as I pull back before he nods. This could be interesting.

Finishing the song neither one of us feels compelled to speak before we head our separate way trying not to draw any suspicion to what's about to happen. I head over to the bar paying no mind to where Christian decided to move on to for the time being. Grabbing a drink I head out the main hall and into the office I'd been appointed. Who's going to care about the event coordinator taking a few moments to herself in her office?

I shut the door behind me and head to sit down behind the desk. Rolling back I spin the chair around and kick my feet up on the windowsill my dress falling on either side as my legs come through the slit. Peeking at the clock I see it's almost eleven. Boy better make this quick. We've still got an auction to hold tonight.

Watching the cars pass by outside there's a small knock at the door. Turning my head I look towards the door and see Christain stepping in. "Why don't you do us both a favor and lock it behind you," I tell him shooting over a wink. "I was getting worried, we've only got about half an hour until my carriage turns into a pumpkin."

"Is that so?" Christian asks licking his lips slightly, "That dress is really doing wonders for you I must say. This girl boss energy is incredibly sexy."

"Let's skip the small talk," I comment uncrossing my legs and standing on the floor before pulling the blinds down and walking towards Christian. Getting to the front of the desk I lean against it and watch as his eyes trail down my body. "Remember we've got appearances to keep up with still tonight."

Christian nods before taking the few steps over to me and taking my head in his hands and kissing me. I hop up to sit on the desk before wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him back and locking my fingers in his hair as his hands move to my waist and then my hips, before between my legs and pushing them apart as he takes the step closer into me. Christian's hands rest themselves on my legs a moment before trailing up them and lingering slightly when they get close to my sweet spot. Pulling away from him I reach my hands down and start palming him through his pants before I take the opportunity to unbutton his pants and slip them down along with his boxers.