Sperm Donor.

"How we're smart enough to make these millions, strong enough to bear the children; and get back to business." 

Christian left almost as soon as I finished my sentence to him with his tail between his legs. I'm not fucking around with this shit. He wants to come into my office and cause a scene over the baby he wants nothing to do with, fine. That's on him, but, I'm not about to let him act as I've even remotely done anything wrong at this rate. Pushing my hair back I lean against the now-closed door of my office. Now that he's caused a scene during the workday I'm definitely going to have to call a meeting about everything. Funny how I could've gone this entire time with maybe five people knowing that Christian is the baby daddy but now that he's barged in completely unannounced that's not exactly an option given how completely unprofessional this all looks. Honestly, not even looks how he just handled this is completely unprofessional on my end even if it's not my fault. 

Rubbing my hand gently down my stomach where there's still virtually nothing to show for me being pregnant I can't help but talk to the little thing, "Your sperm doner is proving to be a lot more trouble than he's worth huh?" Wow, this is a first. How is it that getting in an argument with the dude who knocked me up leads to the first moment I really feel like I've got a bond with this little baby in me? I should probably stop basking in this moment so I can go address my staff here today.

Alright, time to get back to work. 

Pushing off the door I turn around and march out of it confidently meeting the very obvious confusion of my staff over what the hell just happened. Most of them probably are just more interested in whatever the beef is that I somehow have with Christian Yelich. "So obviously that wasn't exactly professional and how I'd like to conduct my business. I apologize for any disturbance but I guess I have to call a meeting so let's head to the conference room." 

Everyone pretty quickly is getting to the room as I just run a hand through my hair as I watch and make sure everyone here today is in the conference room before walking with Keri back. Well not exactly how I thought about making my big announcement but I guess here we are. Once the last of my staff gets in the room I take my place upfront.

"So basically you're all going to get an email at some point today about this, just like any other I guess major workplace disturbance. Should anything like this happen again security will handle it before it can get to the point it did today. As much as I could say I didn't foresee it happening again, I really didn't see this happening today either," I explain as everyone just watches me intently waiting for some type of story. "So, I'm pregnant. As you can probably tell the glorified sperm donor isn't very happy with this whole thing and how I've chosen to handle it. Me and him haven't had a direct line of contact really at all so that's what happened today. I apologize for the interruption, it was unprofessional and inconvenient and definitely not the time to have a screaming match with someone." I can't help but laugh shaking my head slightly at how insane it is I now I have to have this conversation. Christian really couldn't have tried to figure out a time to not make a scene, could he? "Again I'm sorry, I'm not about to let this affect my work and I expect the same form all of you. So I guess yeah, long story short I'm about thirteen-fourteen weeks pregnant, baby daddy isn't happy, and this won't happen again. Any questions?" I finish off and know damn well it's going to get far more personal than it should given Christians status, "Apart from my affiliation with Christian or anything personal. Like I said should a situation like this happen again security will be involved and handle it before it gets to the point it did today." 

My staff all looks amongst each other trying to be discreet not really aware that it's pretty obvious when you're in my position. They all, I'm sure, have a million questions all of which I've just vetoed. One of our interns finally pipes up, Kaylee, "Are you excited, or is it like not a thing?"