A Dork.

"Yo I don't know what it's like to be addicted to pills. But I do know what it's like to be a witness, it kills. "

T/W; Drug Abuse

Yawning I sit up in Christians bed and watch as he comes out of his bathroom. His hair a wet mess on his head as he comes out in just his towel around his waist, "Well that's a good morning," I comment checking him out a little.

"Quit perving on me," He jokes back with a wink before laughing and giving me that damned smile as he heads to his dresser. "If you want to shower you can go-ahead I'll grab you a towel or towels whatever you need."

I nod and give him a little smile back, "I will in a little bit," I tell him as he grabs a pair of briefs out of the drawer. "What time are we heading to your moms now?"

"Just for dinner," Christian answers with a nod, "I kinda just let her know we were gonna get settled in last night and this morning before heading over for dinner."

"Just checking," I reply, "So I do have a minute before I have to get going then."

"Yeah, I guess you do," Christian says before leaning his hands on the bed and kissing me. As I lick his bottom lip slightly my phone starts to ring. Well, that's inconvenient. Scoffing a little I break away and grab it sliding it open as I hold it to my ear.

Christian just shakes his head with a small smile as he heads back into the bathroom to get changed as I answer my phone, "Hello?"

"Is this Ashtyn Kingston?" The woman on the other line asks.

"Yes it is, and may I ask who I'm speaking to?" I reply scooting back and leaning on Christians headboard as I run my hand over my belly.

"This is the Waukesha County Medical Examiner," What the fuck?

"Um," I comment, "Okay?"

"I'm just calling to see if you have time to stop by my office at some point," She states before her tone changes slightly, "Are you at home?"

"I'm not, I'm actually in California currently for the next week," I reply still incredibly confused by the call.

"Are you at your hotel or where ever you're staying currently?" She asks almost softly to me, okay something's up.

Furrowing my eyebrows a little I nod, "Um yeah? What's going on?" Christian looks just as confused as he comes back out of the bathroom and notices me still on the phone.

"We have reason to believe that Coralyn Kingston passed away on Thursday afternoon," Holy shit. My eyes go wide a moment before my expression just goes back to confused again, "I'm so sorry Ashtyn but we need someone to identify that it is in fact her."

She probably was found OD'd in a ditch or something stupid like that, even in her death she found some way to be as inconvenient as possible for me. I don't know what it is about it but I can't help but laugh, god that's so fucked up but what the fuck else am I supposed to do? "I'm sorry," I finally manage to let out and tell her, "I really shouldn't be laughing." Does this mean I'll get her collection of crack pipes and heroin needles? I lose it in a fit of giggles again at the thought holy fuck this is terrible. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I tell her again finally finding it in me to calm down again, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," she comments, "Is there any way for you to get down here to identify that it's her or someone else who could? You were the only contact in her emergency list."

"Um yeah," I answer sorry Alex, "My friend Alex could do it. Do you want me to call him or do you want me to give you his number?"

"I can take his number," She replies I'm pretty sure she's confused over my reaction before I give her his number and we hang up. Well, that's a revelation. I don't look up from my phone as I call Alex and wait for him to pick up.