OMG Have You Two Kissed?

"We both knew what this was when you met me. We found, we found love at the." 

Christian peeps up in the rearview mirror at me as I sit in on a meeting from the backseat of his car. I give him a little smile as he smiles at me before I look back at my screen and nod acknowledging what was said even though I really haven't been paying attention. I've got myself muted and have my AirPods in just to listen to what's being said popping in when I'm needed. 

Leaning over into my bag on the floor I grab a scrunchie and tie my hair back while someone talks about information regarding one of our vendors in terms of marketing now. Once I'm done tying my hair up I take myself off of mute and ask, "So when do they need an answer by? I'd love to be able to get a look at everything before an official decision is made on it. However seeing as I'm going to be out of the office now until, not next Monday, but the following Monday if there's a rush on a decision you can try and scan the information in and send it to me. Otherwise, if there's no rush just drop it off on my desk and I'll get to it when I'm back." 

"I'll leave it on your desk then," Caitlyn tells me as she moves it to the side, "What are your thoughts on full out hiring a calligrapher?" 

Pursing my lips slightly I nod a little, I mean we do currently just outsource one when needed. Might not be a bad idea to look into, "Yeah."

"Yeah?" Caitlyn asks.

"Yes," I reply laughing a little with a smile, "We've been outsourcing now when needed it wouldn't hurt just hiring one or offering to pay for someone to take a course and get trained to do it. We again can discuss this probably a little more when I get back again and get something figured out in terms of that. It's probably cheaper in the long run for us if we just pay for the course if someone wants to do it and I offer a raise. Otherwise, if no one wants to do it yeah we could hire one." 

Caitlyn nods, "Alright, sounds like a plan. Then I think the last thing I've got to go over is our game plan for this weekend for the Charlie and Donovan wedding. Who do you want handling it?" 

"Shit I completely forgot that was this weekend already," I say running my hand through my hair and blowing air out my lips, "I guess who's free to take it over?"

"Bri, Rory, and Jess are available as of right now," Caitlyn answers.

"Shit," I whisper to myself, "Okay," I nod a second before looking at her and smiling, "How are you feeling about getting some overtime this weekend?" 

Caitlyn scoffs and rolls her eyes with a smile, "How much are we talking?" 

"I mean just typical over time and I'll buy you Cheesecake Factory on the Monday I get back," I try to bribe still smiling as big as I can be to try and convince her making her laugh before she nods. 

"Alright, I'll do it," She replies laughing a little, "Why don't you want any of them on it?"

"Because Donovan is a groomzilla to the max," I tell her exaggerating the max. "Charlie is fantastic and super awesome to work with its just Donovan makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a dessert spoon." I notice Christian chuckle a little as Caitlyn laughs. "They could handle it but I don't know that Donovan could."

"Alright so Cheesecake Factory and I get to grab a to-go piece," Caitlyn adds making me laugh again, "I should be okay. Since I'm salary you're just cutting me a check right?" 

"Yeah, that's probably what'll end up happening. I'll just get it added on to your next paycheck and Jonathan can get it all squared away easy for tax season rather than if I just cut you a check."

"It's fine," Caitlyn tells me laughing a little, "Alright I'll let you get going, have fun. I'd say not too much fun but you're already knocked up so it's a little late for that."