・Request ~ Feitan x F!Young Reader x Hisoka・

A request from marenm13! Thank you so much for requesting and I hope you enjoy it! I'm sorry for taking a millennial.
Words: About 1400

Information ~(TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of suicide, PTSD?, evil mafia men grr >:(() This is NOT a romantic relationship. This is a cute fluff and angst scenario. Flangsttt~ The reader is a powerful, young child that happened to fall under the mafia's use. Her abilities are a gamble, but it is extremely powerful. Her freedom was strip away from her as the mafia uses her body as if it's an object, but one night, she was finally saved by the most unexpected people, Feitan and Hisoka. Due to trauma, she constantly tries to end her life, but Feitan and Hisoka won't allow that.

・・・

"No, please don't. It's too much..." The little girl huddles in the corner as multiple men in suits surround her. The largest one in the middle, also known as the mafia boss was losing his patience. Dropping his plump cigarette on the ground and stepping on it, he walks towards the little girl and grabs her wrists, "You don't make the rules around here." "No! Let me go! Let me go!"

They all ignore her as the mafia boss drags her. "I said, stop! I don't want to hurt people anymore! Stop!"

(Y/n) jerks ups from her sheets, sweat running down on her forehead as hair clings onto her neck. Her breaths were heavy and quick, her eyes darting around the room. Every time her eyes run throughout the room, she can see the after images of the ghost of the mafia men that took advantage of her. Her eyes start watering as the insufferable feeling of being locks away and hurting people haunts her. She grabs onto her shirt, hoping to calm down the fear that swirls deep down in her chest. Her breaths have not yet calmed down and they won't for a while.

Each passing tick of the clock echos in her mind, bringing her back to those days. Why can't she break free of them? It was like weight, clinging onto her feet, refusing to let her forget them and live freely. It was becoming unbearable, her breaths were getting more sloppy as tears made oceans in her rooms. "I don't wanna be there anymore... I don't wanna be there anymore..." She whispers repeatedly to herself, rocking back and forth. What if they catch her again? What if they used to get her again? What if she has to hides forever, in the shadows where there are no average, normal people. Which little child wants to go through that?

Her eyes slowly walks over to the window where moonlight seeps into the room with elegant beauty. It was so beautiful. So attractive. And just like a month, she flew over the windows, her fears fading a little bit. Her tiny hands open the window, letting the fresh air of the night in, filling the room with good air to breathe. Her jaw slowly lowers as she gazes in awe of the full moon tonight.

What a beautiful thing. Illuminating the sky among all the stars. One foot goes up and then the other, hanging on the ledge of the window. Taking her eyes off the moon, she climbs on the roof, not caring if she falls or gets injured. She's already broken enough.

On the roof, she stands on the ledge. Her eyes immediately with instinct went back to the orb of the night. The wind plays with her hair and her dirty clothes as she just stands there. Her body tips forward a little, feet giving up the support. Her eyes close as she lets gravity-free her. Like an angel that has its wings ripped up and shredded, she fell, but for some reason, even if somebody took her wings away, someone else gave them back.

Before hitting the ground, her body bounces up again, landing in the arms of her savior.

"Oh my, oh my. Not again. You know you shouldn't do that... little girl." She opens her eyes slowly again, seeing a smile staring back at her. Hisoka settles her down as she looks away in shame. Taking a knee, Hisoka comes face to face to her, still wearing the same smile. "Don't you want to live?" (Y/n) shakes her head, bringing her hands up their face as sobbing cries come out.

Hisoka drops his smile, head fell to the side with a confused look, "Why not?" (Y/n) looks up, "Because I can't live like a normal person." Hisoka's eyes went wide. This is the first time he has heard you talk ever since he and Feitan rescued you. "Well, you can't live a normal life if you're going to end it. You tried to drink poison, take a knife, and stab yourself, my, even go as far as to get yourself run over by a truck. Is that how you get a normal life?" The girl look at him in his yellow eyes then looks at the roof's concrete floor with guilt. Her eyes start watering and before she knows it, crystal tears roll down her cheeks in streams. "How do I get back to a normal life?" She asks, trying to stop the flow of pain that is coming out of her eyes. Hisoka only looks at her, thinking.

"Say... What's your name?" The girl stops wiping away her tears and looks up at him. "I don't remember." Hisoka puts a finger to his chin, looking up into his cloud of thoughts. "How about we name you (y/n)? It seems like it will fit you the most." Hisoka then shows her his hands wide before clapping it. He opens it again to show her a pack of bubblegum in his palm. He picks it up with his fingers, "Don't you like it?"

(Y/n) looks at him with shock. Her mouth cracks open a fragile smile, "I like it." Hisoka smiles again, "Good good. Come." He stands up and holds out his hand. She hesitantly takes it following him back into the building.

・・・

"Did she try to kill herself again?" Feitan asks with a low, keeping his eyes on the words of his book. "Well, what do you think?" (Y/n) can hear a tch from Feitan before he starts speaking again, "Little girl made me have to clean out the whole cabinet of cleaning supplies and hide every weapon, but she still finds a way to end her life after we just saved it." The girl looks away with shame and guilt flooding through her. "I'm sorry." She whispers in a small tone.

Feitan finally looks up from his book with his eyes wide. "Now now, Feitan, don't be too harsh. She's a little girl who doesn't know anything right? She just wants a normal life." Hisoka says in a sing-song voice. "My my, it's so late and little kids like you shouldn't be awake at this hour. How about I take you to bed."

Hisoka tries to walk to the old mattress in another room, but the girl only holds him back. She bits her nails as she whimpers out, "I'm too scared." Hisoka turns his gaze back at her, "Is that so? How about Feitan reads you to sleep." Feitan scoffs at Hisoka's idea. "This book isn't for kids." He simply says. Hisoka rolls his eyes before picking up the girl.

Feitan can hear footsteps walking near him so he looked up, only to find Hisoka looking down on him. "What?" Feitan asks with an annoyed tone. Hisoka places the girl right next to him before sitting down on the ground himself.

Feitan furrows his eyebrows together as he eyes both of them. "You're just going to sleep on the floor?" Hisoka nods his head, "Guess so." Feitan groans before diving back into his book ignoring them.

There the girl was, just sitting there between them. Hisoka starts humming, his deep voice accompany by Feitan's page flipping and the slow ticking of the clock. The noise was baiting her to come take a date with sleep. Her eyes were growing heavy and her heart was growing warm with steadied heartbeats. Her head tilts side to side before slowly leaning on Feitan's shoulder. Feitan's shoulder tense up a little. He turns his steel eyes towards the girl and softly sighs. His shoulders lowers in relaxation.

He looks at Hisoka who was looking at him with a smile. "That's creepy." Hisoka closes his eyes, "Sorry~!" Feitan sighs again, "So how do we get her a normal life like she wants?"

The End

Thank u for reading!! 🤌