Silent x Anxiety ・Chrollo Lucifer・

I forgot to put a TW so here it is sorry bout that!
Trigger Warning: Bit if violence and kidnapping

Even though your lover is the boss of the dangerous, infamous group of killer thieves, the "Phantom Troupe", you still lived a very peaceful life. Chrollo has placed you in a shelter where only he and his fellow follower knew. It was understandable to you since if somebody has found out you are special to Chrollo, they would use you against the troupe. So you have sacrificed your normal life to protect the Phantom troupe from any risks and to be with Chrollo.

It was an abandoned treehouse somewhere in the forest. Some members of the troupe would come and visit you to make sure you're doing okay and to bring you basic necessities. The person that visited you the most is Chrollo. He's such a gentleman, always making you something to eat and making sure you are comfortable, you have no regrets. A bonus is that you are living with nature. Waking up the birds chirping instead of cars zooming through the streets and having natural sunlight hit you through the trees. The air was much more fresher too. No bugs are in the treehouse don't worry, the troupe made sure it was a nice enough to not have bugs coming in without an invitation. The place is also marked with nen, letting the intruders know not to mess with that place. It was great.

It was one rainy day. You were reading a nice book with some tea put to the side Chrollo had bring you the other day. You breathe in and heard the knock on your door. "Oh, that must be Chrollo." You mutter to yourself happily as you place the bookmark on the current page. You hop out of bed and walk to the door. Your little treehouse door has a window placed in the middle, but you didn't see Chrollo on the other side. "That isn't-" You immediately stop after seeing an unfamiliar face smirking at you through the door. "No-" You run over to your coffee table that is in front of your bed.

The door bursts open with a loud bang and the man, or should I say, several men step inside. Your phone lies on the coffee table. You pick it up quickly, hearing the wood creaking towards you. With instinct you jump on the bed and turn your eyes back, seeing a man there with his arms closed, hoping he would have caught you. He has wreck the little coffee table Chrollo had stole for you.

Your back presses up against the wall as the biggest man points at you, "What are you idiots doing!? Get her!" You instantly open your phone with multiple men coming at you with malicious intent. You press a button and the phone drops.

"N-no! Let me go! What do you want from me!" One of the men holds you down with ease as the other one bind your hands together. "Be a good little girl. We are going to use you as bait to drive out the head." You gasp, knowing that they wanted to use you to get Chrollo out. That was the last thing you heard as the biggest man with a smoking pipe said as a bag was put over your head. "Leave the note and trash this silly place." You felt yourself being carried out of the treehouse and the rushing fall when they jump off the tree. You were scared, but you weren't worried. You knew Chrollo and the Phantom Troupe was much stronger than these low lives thugs.

*beep beep beep*

"Why is this phone beeping..." One of the men look down at the beeping phone he found under the blanket while wrecking the place. He looks at the other man, "Don't tell me..." He didn't get to say anything to the other man as his buddy's eyes flash white and blood spills out of his mouth. "Huh!?" He back away as his friend's body hit the bed and then the ground. Behind it was a man with a bandana around his neck, hands in pocket. Feitan glares at him. The bewildered man falls and crawls back, "W-what!?" He looks around, seeing the rest of the men has fallen, blood slowly spreading on the floor. Machi, Phinks, Feitan, and Chrollo stands around the room looking down at the man with pity.

Chrollo steps over the bodies and stare at the phone, still beeping. His eyes falter a little. The treehouse was a wreck and his lover is kidnapped. He may not show it, but he's furious. He swears to save (y/n) and to kill the man with his own two hands. He will make it miserable, making this mafia leader cry, wishing he as in hell. They all stood in silence, understanding how much he loved that girl. "Feitan." Chrollo orders, Feitan already knows what to do.