Starry x Night x Date ・Kurapika・

Hey guys! I'm back with another scenario! Today, Kurapika is going to take you out on a date! I hope you enjoy your time with him! ( )

-Author
Key:
(F/f) ~ favorite food
(F/c) ~ favorite color

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Come on Kurapika, give me a hint on where we are going?" (Y/n) pleaded, wrapping her arms around Kurapika's. "It's a surprise, you just got to wait and see." Kurapika puts on a foxy smirk and closed his eyes. Kurapika was taking (y/n) on a date, currently, they are just walking up a mountain. "Awww." (Y/n) sighed and finally gave up, "Fine, have it your way." The sun was sinking into the horizon, creating a sky full of various, warm colors. The orange light laid itself across (y/n)'s (f/c) dress as it flowed through the wind. Kurapika's gorgeous blond locks also played with the faint wind. The clouds drifted by without a care in the world. It was a beautiful walk up the trail, with rocks showing the way. Kurapika spotted the ribbon on the branch. "Almost there." (Y/n)'s hearts started to beat faster as she watched the ribbon fly in the wind. "Oooooooh. I can't wait!"

"We're here." After 30 minutes of walking, Kurapika and (y/n) have made it to their destination... which is a huge rock... with vines... "Huh? A dead-end? Did we took the wrong way?"(Y/n) cocked her head to one side in puzzlement. Kurapika only chuckled and took (y/n)'s hand. "Just wait and see." He pushed the vines to the side, revealing a hidden path. (Y/n) eyes lit up as they walked through the path. The sun has already settled, and the stars have came out to give the world a little bit of light. "Woah!" (Y/n) gasped as they neared the edge of the cliff, with a picnic dinner laid out before her. Candles were lit up and rose petals led them to the spot. There was a sakura tree standing by the cliff, peeping over the edge.

"This is... Amazing, Kurapika!" (Y/n) was lost with her words as the whole town shine down below. The stars were even brighter in the sky above, along with the moon. "Here." Kurapika's took (y/n)'s hand and sat her down on the ground. "Kurapika, I love this so much." She squeezed his hand and gave him a dorky smile." He smiled back, "I'm glad you like it. You must be starving." Kurapika placed the picnic basket in front of her, "How about we eat?" "Yes, I'm starving after all that walking!" (Y/n) reached in the basket, "You got us (f/f)!? You know me so well!" The whole sky was floating in her surprised eyes. Kurapika couldn't help but fall deep into it. He faintly smiles, his cheeks were dusted with a faint scarlet color. "Let's dig in!" She chimed with enjoyment, raising her hand in the air. He chuckles at her dorkiness, "Yea!"

They dived into their dinner with their stomachs excited. "Oh, (y/n), you got a little something on your lips." "I-I do?" (Y/n) attempted to wipe her lips, but that smudge of food was still there. "Here let me get that for you." Kurapika leaned in and wiped off the smudge. "S-so close..." (Y/n) thought, her cheeks turning red, "There, all clean." The warmth of his fingers lingered on her lips. "T-Thanks, Kurapika." Her tender heart was running circles in her chest. She looked up at the moon that is accompanied by millions of stars. "Kurapika look!" She points to the sky with glitter in her eyes. The stars danced and twinkle throughout the sky. "It's beautiful!" (Y/n) awed as she laid her head on Kurapika's shoulder. "Yea, it is." Kurapika stared down at (y/n). His eyes soften as the moon lighted up her gentle face. He took her hand and squeezed it, "You're beautiful too." He complimented, using his other hand to caress her hair. (Y/n) was caught off guard and simply replied without thinking, "W-well, you're beautiful too, Kurapika. No not beautiful, you're gorgeous and handsome!"

Now it is Kurapika's turn to get caught off guard. "R-really?" "Yes-." (Y/n) responded quickly and looked away. Then they both sat there being flustered beans. After a while, they turned their attention back to the starry night sky, holding each other with compassion. They didn't need to talk to show they love each other. Kurapika soon hears (Y/n)'s little snores. He looks down at her sleepy, drooly face, causing him to try to hold back his laugh. He could stare at that face for hours. He gazed back at the sky, "Beautiful."

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Hey hey! I didn't know how to end it, but I hope you like the story. I have nothing much to say but, thank you for reading and I will see you guys hopefully next time! Bye! (づ ̄ ³)

-Author