・Request ~ Alluka x Reader x Kalluto (PLATONIC) ・

TO MAKE THIS CLEAR THIS IS PLATONIC! Just something a little wholesome.
Request from: Felux_Thekitty

Hope you enjoy it! I'm not good at writing Alluka or Kalluto at all so this might be fairly short. I kinda included a backstory on (y/n) to make it longer 😭

・・・

"Uh... I got it wrong again...! Kalluto how do you do this so well!?" (Y/n) holds up a wonky paper cut out that is supposed to resemble a people, but it ended up looking like a bunch of weird octopuses. Kalluto sighs, placing the scissors down and taking the failed cut out from (y/n)'s hands. They hold up to their face before shaking it as if it's a dirty diaper, "Seriously? This is like the 7th one." (Y/n) lets out a pout before leaning back on their hands, "What can I say? I suck at cutting paper." Kalluto sighs and takes out a fresh piece of paper, "I'm showing you one more time, and if you don't get it, you can ask Alluka." (Y/n) looks over at Alluka who was focusing on drawing, tongue sticking out with a determined face. She was laying on her stomach with a bright red crayon in her hand. "She's working super hard though. I don't want to bother her."

A big white cloud covers the sun and sends a huge shadow over the 3 on the picnic blanket in the Zoldyck's Mansion's Garden. The grass could be felt through the cloth underneath. Flowers of many kinds bloom around with man-shaped bushes of statues standing around. The forest is not far either as it stands in the background with a mysterious and dark aura. Kalluto snaps their fingers twice, gaining (y/n)'s attention, "Fine, (y/n), look and learn."

・・・

It was a rainy day, unlike the present day. The sky is covered in thick and dark clouds that held an aura that is almost suffocating to (y/n). They were hiding among the trees in the forest. A particular tree though has a hole at the high parts of the trunk. Usually, birds would take shelter there, but that day the vacant area is filled up by a small child. (Y/n) holds their legs and shiver in the raging storm's wind. The leaves rustled violently as the water smacked through it. (Y/n) didn't know though, that the forest they are taking shelter in, belongs to the infamous assassins, the Zoldyck family.

(Y/n) was a lost child. Survived in the streets, stealing for food and taking shelter in some box in an alleyway. They don't know how they got into that situation, all they need to know is that need to survive. It was just instinct. (Y/n) came upon big doors, looking up at them. The doors of the mansion reached sky high and amazed them. They heard another rumble in the sky and knew that this storm would be horrible. A box wouldn't protect them. (Y/n) turn their head at the man in the small building that kept watch over the enormous doors. He was sleeping. (Y/n) then turn back towards the doors and attempt to push in.

They grunted and soon their bare feet slid in the dirt. They stood up straight again, cracking their knuckles before running quite the distance from the door. They then ran for the door, their body slamming into it and they pushed with all their might. The sky rumble again and they felt a drop of nature's water on their cheek. (Y/n) pushed harder from the anxiety about the storm. Their foot would slide in the sand but then their other foot would step forward in its place again. Soon enough, the door creaks open. The sprinkles are starting to get heavier and the thunder is approaching much faster as it booms louder. The door finally creaked wide enough for (y/n) to slip in. They then ran for the trees.

There was something that strikes their chest though. (Y/n) can sense all the dangers in the forest. (Y/n) felt an instant regret causing them to run to the nearest and thickest tree possible. Their aching bare feet and hands take hold of the bark. They started to climb. They flinch at the sudden sound of loud thunder as the rain started picking up. They almost slipped a few times, but finally, their smile appear as they found a hole in the bark. The hole was big enough to fit them and as soon as they got into the hole, the rain started pouring and the thunder started roaring.