・Request ~ Feitan x Fallen Fem! Angel Reader ・

I'm pretty sure a lot of you are waiting for yours to get written so I'm going to add the total of requests I have and the list in order from the first ones I'm going to start one to the last <3

# of Requests: 7

1. Father Illumi x Daughter Reader x Father Hisoka (Platonic)
2. Pitou x Reader (but no angst ending referring to last Pitou scenario)
3. Kurapika x Reader (Changed PART 2)
4. Feitan x Pregnant Reader
5. Kurapika x Reader
6.Alluka x Reader x Kalluto (Platonic)
7. Gon x Reader

SCENARIO IS RLLY LONG LIKE 6000 WORDS LONG SO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE BREAKS OKAY THANK YOU <3

Request by Horror_lover_girp101
Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoy it! <3
I made up a bunch of stuff so hopefully this all makes sense.

・・・

Synopsis: (Y/n) had met a cruel death of getting murdered, but in order to get into heaven, she has to see her parent's reactions, but (y/n)'s mother, unfortunately, couldn't bring herself to believe that her beloved daughter died. Her father has been longed deceased and her mother soon followed after him into the afterlife with bad mental health problems. Her mother never showed a hint of a reaction, therefore (y/n) never got into heaven and had to wander alone in the vast cities and plains of Earth. She soon met the city that she had died in and have found her murderers again. As she watches them a mysterious man appears right beside her.

・・・

"Well, looks like your mother is going to die." (Y/n) stood there in spirit with another angel. Standing beside the hospital bed where her mother laid skinny and sleep-deprived. Her mother stayed in a big room with multiples of hospital beds, each separated by a curtain for some privacy. Besides the hospital bed were violet flowers, resting in a vase on a nightstand. The Violet flowers have already wilted. In front of the small nightstand were two chairs for visitors.

(Y/n)'s mother laid in the bed that has a window. The doctors said that sunlight is good for human health, but the dark lies that (y/n) never died engulfs her. (Y/n)'s mother refused to be alone. She lost her husband already and (y/n) can remember how long it took for her mother to finally accept that her father was no longer alive. (Y/n) and the graceful angel, whose job is to escort those who have passed away into heaven, stood in front of the window. The bright rays of the sun run through their spiritual bodies and dawn on (y/n)'s mother's faded skin.

"But she hasn't shown any reaction to my death." (Y/n) whispers, clenching onto her silky and white outfit. Gifted from the heavens itself. She looks down at her ill mother, trying to hold in her tears.

"Well, you know how the rules go, if your parents show no reaction, we, unfortunately, can't let you into heaven." (Y/n) turns to the other angel with an upset look, "But grandpa and grandma are dead, so how does my mom get into heaven? Does she have the same fate as me?" The angel with blond hair and an elegant posture sighs, "If both one's parents are no longer apart of this world, the rule doesn't apply to them." The beautiful angel with golden hair says in a calm tone. They close their blue eyes and hold their hands together.

"It's my aunt." (Y/n) points out. With her white wings, she flies in front of her, waving her hand in front of her aunt's face. Her aunt walk through her hands without any shock, reminding (y/n) that she was just a mere spirit angel. Mortal humans cannot see her.

Her aunt quickly rushes to her mother's side. She squeezes the strap of her purse with both of her wise hands. "Sister..." (Y/n)'s mother turns her head, "I wish I didn't have to leave (y/n) behind, but I don't think I can last any longer. This depression is making my heart ache." (Y/n)'s aunt hesitated. She opens her mouth with furrow brows before closing it. She takes a deep breath, "Sister, (y/n) is dead... You need to accept it and live. You know (y/n) wouldn't want to see you like this." Her mother shook her head, "No! She's not dead! She's merely on an adventure." "Sister you're ill! I know accepting reality is hard, but it's better to let go. Let (y/n) die in peace please!"