・Request ~ Chrollo x Fem!Reader x Hisoka・

Request for VaughGough

Yakakakakak- just Hisoka and Chrollo fighting over (y/n) and (y/n) being oblivious to it

"My, My, I didn't expect you to be here," (Y/n) looks up from where she was sitting criss-cross on the floor, her eyes met with fox-like ones, "(Y/n)." Hisoka can only smile after seeing her look at him. "Hello Hisoka, have another discussion with the boss?" Her voice was calm, almost mono tone-like. "Mhm, yes we are." Chrollo answers for her, earning a frown from Hisoka, "Anyways, to business..." Hisoka starts, placing a hand on his hips.

"Yes, to business." Chrollo agrees with a smug tone. (Y/n) stands up from her criss-cross position, "Should I leave boss?" Chrollo puts up a hand, "No, you may stay here." Hisoka smiles, squinting his eyes in amusement, "I was hoping for that." He mutters underneath his breath. (Y/n) leans against the wall as Chrollo starts the conversation, "So, you're here about the deal right?" Hisoka licks his lips, "Why yes, in exchange for me helping to kidnap the Spirit User in exchange for you fighting me." (Y/n)'s eyes widen a little at the deal, she stands up straighter, "Fighting the boss?" Hisoka's hand went up, his palm facing the ceiling as if he is asking something from her, "Well yes of course." His hand does a quick rotate at the risk, having a card appear in front of her.

He then slid the card between two of his fingers and held it up to his mouth, covering his smirk. (Y/n) was left a little dazed by the little magic, adding to his amusement. Chrollo peeks at (y/n) from out of his eyes, keeping a stoic face on he closes his eyes, "As we stop the childish acts, do you have any intel on the Spirit User?" Hisoka sighs with joy, flicking his hand once more to have the card disappear.

"Actually, I changed my mind. I have another goal before fighting you." Hisoka points a finger at (y/n), "In exchange for the Spirit User, I will take (y/n as my traveling companion. She must leave the Troupe and be with me." Chrollo's face falters a bit, his pupils dilating at Hisoka's words. "I will be your traveling companion if you don't fight boss." Chrollo was about to speak on the matter, but (Y/n) steps forward with a determined look, "Sorry, but you can't have both. That seems a little unfair." She shrugs with her hand puts out her brows furrow together.

Chrollo chuckles a bit at the sight of it, "My loyal member of the Phantom Troupe." He mumbles, giving a small smile before looking up at Hisoka, "Well, unfortunately, (y/n) will be nobody's traveling companion and will be only staying in the Phantom Troupe." (Y/n) whips her whole body towards Chrollo with a surprised look, "But boss, this means Hisoka won't have to bother you anymore!" Chrollo made direct eye contact with her, "But this means that I lose you as the member of the Phantom Troupe."

(Y/n) lowers her shoulder, "Okay... then but," (Y/n) to Hisoka, "Why do you change the deal last minute and why does it have to be me being your traveling companion?" Hisoka chuckles at the question making (y/n) even more confused, "Well because I like you of course!" (Y/n)'s shoulder jumps in surprise, something warms cover her cheeks, "Like? Don't joke around, I thought you needed me for something!" Hisoka shakes his finger at her, "Not in that kind of like." (Y/n) leans back, a thin line press on her lips. She was at loss for words.

"Well, you can't have the deal with (y/n) being your travel companion, I won't allow her to go anywhere near you, Hisoka." Hisoka pouts, "Now that's just harsh." He sarcastically put a hand on his chest as if his heart was deeply offended. No, it feels the urge to fight Chrollo more. Chrollo's face remains stoic as ever, showing a rather disinterest in this meeting, "It's either the original deal or leave to your own doing." He said it blandly.

Hisoka starts walking towards Chrollo at a slow pace and with his eyes closed, bringing his hand forward to rotate, making a bunch of cards appear. "Well..." He starts, opening his slick eyes. His vision lands right on (y/n) who is alarmed and cautious, preparing a semi-fighting position. Chrollo too stands up, bringing out his book, "Are you sure you want to fight against two people of the Phantom Troupe, Hisoka?" His eyes furrow together as his eyes still hold no disinterest, but this time has a hint of annoyance.

"Come on Hisoka, just drop it." (Y/n) mumbles, not in the mood for fighting at the moment, and at the same time, she really doesn't want to fight Hisoka for two reasons. (You can guess what those two reasons are) Hisoka continues walking until he is a few inches away from Chrollo making eye contact with him. "Don't worry, I won't do anything rash." He then turns his footing and takes a step to (y/n) who is not far away. He leans down putting a tap on her nose, leaving his finger there putting on a smile, "I just like the fight between Chrollo and me after all."

(Y/n) eyes look at Hisoka's finger on her nose, baffle shook her whole body. "Huh?" (Y/n)'s hands clench themselves still, eyeing Hisoka's devilish face. "Hisoka, get your hand off her." Chrollo closes his book before bringing it to his side, already fed up with Hisoka. "Well if her boss... sadly says so." He leans up and as he was doing so, (y/n) let out a sigh of relief. "Jeez, can you not do that." She rubs her neck, looking away and placing a hand on her hip. Hisoka chuckles, "Fine, fine." He starts walking away with sassiness, "Leave the Spirit User to me, I know where they are, bye now~"

Chrollo and (y/n) watch Hisoka walk-off, noticing he turns around, winking at (y/n), "Open your right hand." He turns back around and walks again. (Y/n) looks down, slowly opening her palm to reveal a wrapped strawberry gum candy. "Oh?" (Y/n) looks up again, but Hisoka already left.

"Guess he does really like me..." She mumbles sighing placing the candy in her pocket. "(Y/n)." Chrollo calls out firmly, "Yes boss?" Chrollo closes his eyes, looking down a bit as he gestures with his hand to come over. (Y/n) gives him a confused look before walking to him, "Did Hisoka do something to hurt you? Is there anything you need me to fetch?" When she was near enough, Chrollo grabs her risk, sitting down and pulling her onto him, "Yes, Hisoka has greatly annoyed me." (Y/n) sits by his side, their thighs touching, "Well Hisoka is always like that right?"

"That's why he is so annoying," Chrollo mumbles out loud. He opens his eyes, not letting go of her wrists, "Let's go take a stroll to cool our heads shall we?" (Y/n) smiles, "Of course boss." Chrollo finally has a small smile on his face as he stands up, "And a new order, stay away from Hisoka. His interest in you may be a hindrance to our troupe." "Alright, I will do my best, he usually pops out of nowhere." They both started walking, Chrollo never letting go of (y/n)'s wrist, his other hand buried deep in his coat's pocket, "That's why you're always by my side.

(Y/n) smiles, "Sounds good. So boss, what do you want to talk about?" Chrollo stays quiet for a minute pondering. When they take a step out of the building, "Let's leave the topic about you tonight." (Y/n)'s heart sped up, "Um okay... uhh... there is really nothing interesting about me. She holds her chin with her free hand, "I guess... I really like (your hobby)." "Sounds interesting, tell me more about it."

And throughout the night, they talk about (y/n) and (y/n) only.