・Request ~ Leorio Paladiknight x GN reader・

Let's get some of our Mista Le Oreo in here! 😏 Look at him in the photo. Protect that smile. (^^ԅ)
Requested by HaleyW6! Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoy it! Sorry for taking an eternity. GN = Gender Neutral
(F/d) - favorite dessert 🍧

Prologue

Leorio is definitely the type of person to spoil you to death. Giving you things you love is one of his best ways to show that he really loves you! He doesn't care about the cost or how much he has to work his butt off, as long as you have a smile on your face, that is the most valuable gift for him. Not only that, Leorio likes to take you to places you like and spend some quality time with you too!

Today you weren't feeling the best. You were feeling down and had no motivation to do anything at all. Leorio notice it first thing in the morning like it was an instinct. Now, he is determined to do anything to get you smiling again.

・・・

"Hm? What's wrong?" Leorio asks, seeing you sitting on the dining table with messy hair and deep eyes bags. The most notable feature? Your frown.

You shake your head and then rest it on the table, "Just thinking." Leorio sits down next to you, already having his hand rubbing circles on your back with a concerned look. "Want to talk about it?" You stay quiet as he keep on rubbing your back. "I will make you some coffee/tea. Ok?" He stands up with the chair sliding across the tiled floor. He puts on some hot water for your tea/coffee and as he did so, he couldn't help to take a worrying glimpses at you.

Your head stayed glued to the table. Bad vibes flowed out of you, making flowers wilt and the day seem a little darker. Leorio's anxious face then turns into a determined one, "How about we get some fresh air today? Let's go to the mall." Leorio informs as he pours the finished drink into your favorite cup. He sets it down in front of you. Your tire eyes open, your aching hands grabs hold of the cup. You sit up straight, "Thank you, but I don't feel like going out today." Your other hands helps as you lift the drink to your lips.

"Don't be ridiculous, you need some fresh air today." You rub your eyes, "Mmm, fine, but only for a little bit." Leorio nods in approval before taking your empty cup and helps you get ready. He brush out your messy locks and pick out some comfy clothes for you. It doesn't pressure you to make yourself look nice, but he does want you to at least look decent.

You guys arrive at the crowded and lively mall. Now you wanted to go home again. Leorio takes you to your favorite jewelry store, already asking you what kind of fancy and expensive jewelry you want. You look over the selection of shiny necklaces and dazzling rings, over to not be satisfied with any of them because no matter how great the jewel is, it's not going to make you happy. "I don't really want jewelry, Leorio." Leorio nervously laughs, "Aha, that's okay. How about going to your favorite clothing stores, yea?"

Leorio laughs his jolly laugh, which made you slightly feel better, knowing a great and kind man is taking care of you. He holds your hand and takes you to the clothing store and as much as the outfits scream, "Pick me! Choose me! Love me!" You're just not up for it either. Leorio picks it out and presents it to you, hoping that maybe it could wipe that gloomy look, but one after one, you refuse. Leorio could tell you weren't probably paying attention and your head was somewhere else.

He sighs as he puts back the shirt you sure would want to buy. You must be more upset than he thoughts, and not knowing it and not able to make you feel better makes Leorio upset. Leorio takes your hand, "How about we go get your favorite dessert? I know you love (f/d)!" Leorio says with a big smile. He walks you through the mall and to your favorite dessert store. Before going in, you tug on his sleeve, "I'm not really hungry, Leorio. There's no point in buying food when I'm not going to eat much of it." Leorio frowns, sighs, then rubs his head, "Alright, let's go home for the day then." You nod, walking hand in hand with him.

When you guys got home, Leorio stays awfully quiet. You went to the couch and lay down, resting the back of your hand over your eyes. You uncover your eyes to see Leorio's fist clenched and his eyes only look at the ground. "Leorio?" Leorio shakes a little, gritting his teeth. You sit back up with a confused look, "Leorio? What's... wrong?" Leorio couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Wh-what is making you so upset!? I mean- I mean, even food didn't make you feel better, and you know, and I know, that you LOVE food, and- and- it's just-!" He stops waving his arms around and sighs. He takes a knee right in front of you, taking your hand "S-so- How can I do make you smile? Is it something you want to buy, baby? I can buy anything! I mean- How ab-" You start laughing. Leorio's flustered face and stuttering. Leorio doesn't know why you laughing, but it seems to make him laugh too.

"Finally! You were so gloomy, you were starting to make the whole day gloomy! Come here!" He engulfs you in a big hug, "Oh, Leorio, you make me so happy. I can't be gloomy anymore!" You hug him back, "I don't need you to buy anything. All I need is you. Not your money. Just your love." Leorio smiles, "Oooooohhh yeeeaaa! You make me so happy~! Let's go to the park today." You laugh, "Can we just stay home?" "Nope! The sun is out, don't wanna be coop up at home all day."

So then, you two had a picnic together while Leorio listens to your problems.

The End :)

Just a short wittle scenario for the kindest heart in town. Hope you guys enjoyed it!