Don't x Leave x My x Side ・Kurapika・

Hello readers! I'm sorry that I did not update in a while. I was working on my other book. <(_ _)> Also, I would like to thank you all for giving this book over 100 reads. Even though it's not a lot, it still brings a smile to my face. I'm going to change the story up a bit from the anime to make this easier for me. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this scenario! ( )

-Author

Key:
(H/c) ~ your hair color

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Third POV

"Kurapika!" Melody rushes over to him the second she spotted the man walking. "Melody? What is it?" Kurapika's face went to a dull expression to a worried one as his friend fell to the floor, trying to control the rhythm of her breaths. She takes one last breath. "I-It's (y/n)! She's in danger!" "What!?" Kurapika hearts quicken as he bends down to Melody. "Melody, tell me everything that happened."

Flashback

Kurapika was having a meet up with Leorio, Gon, and Killua, discussing about the Phantom Troupe. During that time, Melody, Basho, and (y/n) were with Neon Nostrade and her father, Mr. Nostrade. They just came back from the hospital after treating Neon's injury. While they were driving back to the Nostrade mansion, the car was suddenly attacked, resulting in the car to spiral out of control. "Miss Neon, please come with me, Melody you get Mr. Nostrade and Basho, you get the maids and the driver!" (Y/n) called out the order quickly yet calmly, opening the door and getting Neon out first. Luckily, everybody got out of the car, uninjured and safe. The car flipped over, exploding into flames. "What's going on, Papa?!" Neon hugs her father, trembling from fear. "I don't know, (y/n) what's happening?" "I don't know, but we should get you, Neon, and the others out of here." (y/n) responds in a serious tone.

Melody and Basho scans the area until they spotted two figures coming out of the flames as if they are demons from the underworld. One short man wearing all black with a bandana and a taller one with blond hair. Melody can hear the hearts beat a hateful tune as they step closer to the bodyguards and the Nostrade family. "Who are you and what do you want!?" Basho screams at them, showing his fierce aura. "Oh, nothing much, just that girl with the (h/c) hair."  The blond man said with a firm look. "That's me." (y/n) steps forward, "What do you want!? Why did you attack us?"  "We just want to avenge our friend." The shorter man replied, instantly disappearing.

"Guys, get out of here!" (Y/n) jumped into the air, spreading her nen wings. Neon screams in horror and the maids huddle with her to calm her down. "Come on!" Basho led them away to safety, but the blond man stopped them before they can even take a step. (Y/n) observes the situation, trying to come up with the best solution. The black-haired man appeared in front of her, "Oof!" She fell to the ground. "(Y/n)!" Melody rushes towards her only to be halted by the same man. "Like we said, we are only taking the girl. Now tell the chain user this... or should I say Kurapika?" Melody's eyes widen. "If he wants her back so badly, he has to come get her by himself." The man smirks underneath his bandana giving Melody a fright for her life, "Don't worry. We will take good care of her. Now get out of here." The man picked (y/n) up and puts her on his shoulder. "That was easier than I thought." The blond man laughed. They both instantaneously disappear with the unconscious (y/n). The two mysterious men let go of  Melody, Basho, and the Nostrade family with terror.

End of Flashback

Kurapika's heart sinks deep down to his stomach. His blood boils with extreme rage as his eyes turn scarlet. "It's the Phantom Troupe..." He breathes out, putting his hands on the ground, "Huh?" Melody looks at him with anxiousness, hearing his heart beating with agony and fury. "It's the Phantom Troupe!!" Kurapika punches the ground, causing it to crack. His knuckles bleed as uncontrollable tears start spilling out of his red eyes. "(Y/n) is all alone right now... she's probably scared. How could I let this happen to her?" By now, Kurapika's eyes are shedding rivers of tears. Melody can hear his heart quickly playing the tune of pain. The pain of sadness. She puts a hand on his shoulder, "Kurapika... we will get her back unharmed."  Kurapika turns his hurting eyes towards Melody. He smiles a little, "Thanks, Melody." He finally stands up, wiping his tears away and already forming a plan is his head.