X Disclaimer + Request Page X

Welcome to Hunter x Hunter (x reader)| One-shots! I hope you will enjoy this book of mini-stories with your favorite characters.

(This use to be a Kurapika x reader book so the first scenarios will be with Kurapika! I start running out of ideas for him and I wanted to do the other characters so...) (~_~)

I am going to state the obvious, but the characters and pictures used don't belong to me. (I edited the cover though.) All the characters (except for (y/n) of course) belong to Hunter x Hunter made by the one and only Yoshihiro Togashi!
੭ ᐕ)੭*⁾⁾ This book won't have dirty scenarios. We keep it holy here.
(☞ ᐛ )☞

Characters: (。'▽'。)♡
Killua Zoldyck
Kurapika
Feitan Portor
Chrollo Lucifer
Hisoka Morow
Illumi Zoldyck
Kite
Including:
Pitou
Leorio
Shalnark
Pouf
Phinks
(These are the characters that I liked, but if you like other characters, please put them down below and I will try to make a scenario for them! It does not matter if it's a female or male character! ❤ I will probably add more characters later.)

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I also take REQUESTS so feel free to put something in the comment section if you like! (No Ocs pls. Thank u ) (You may also request more than once!)
Please make it specific including the pronouns of the readers, what kind of plot to follow or it's just a free for all) You can look at the comments, there are some great examples. If I ask you something about your request, please respond or else I might not accept it or get confused writing it.
·^
Enjoys these scenarios readers! I hope you like them! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

-Author :D

Request box is closed