5

*Indigo

It 3 in the morning and I haven't been to sleep yet. I looked down at Mari, her eyes was closed but I knew she wasn't sleep.

"Little one..." I said

She turned her head, opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Come here..." I told her and she raised her body up and came eye level to me

"Now gimme kiss..." I said to her

She lifted her face up, I grabbed it and we started tongue kissing. She fully turned her body towards me. I rubbed from her back, to her ass and I lifted her leg ova my waist. She was already naked so I slid my hand between us, and down to her pussy. I started rubbing her clit while still kissing her. I felt her getting wetter by the second. I slid my finger inside of her and she moaned in my mouth. I pumped my finger in and out of her as her hips moved with my finger. I rolled us over and I got on top of her. I licked down from her mouth to her neck. I started sucking and biting on her neck. Small soft moans started escaping her mouth. I then licked down her chest to her titties. I circled my tongue around her nipples and started sucking on it. As I sucked her boobs my hand was caressing her body. I gave her other boob the attention I gave her other one. When I was done I looked at her as I added another finger inside of her.

"Fuck..." she breath out before biting her bottom lip

I kissed all the way down her stomach until I got to her pussy. With my free hand I spread her lips and started flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Yesss Papa..." she moaned out

I started sucking on her clit. She took my hair out the bun and it fell. She rubbed her hand through my hair as I ate her out and fingered her.

We haven't had sex in like a month so I knew this felt good to her. She tried to keep her moans down, because Liyah was here. I mean I get it but I needed to hear her moan. I started sucking on her clit harder and my fingers sped up. She threw her head back and let out a loud moan. My fingers went deeper into her, I made sure I hit her g-spot.

"Right there..." she moaned out

I went up to her face and hit her g-spot again.
She moaned out.

"Right there??" I asked in her ear hitting her g-spot

"Yesss..." she said grabbing the back of my head

Her body jerked and her walls tighten around my finger signaling she was finna cum. I hit her g-spot again and she came on my fingers. I took them out of her, slid them into my mouth and when I took them out Mari grabbed me and kissed me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and flipped us over. She lifted up and pulled my sports bra off. When she took it off, I grabbed her neck, and pulled her to me. I stuck out my tongue, she took it into her mouth and suck on it. She went down and started sucking and licking on my neck. Shit felt amazing. I felt her hand go into my briefs. She started rubbing my clit in a circular motion. Soft moans escapes my mouth. She came up, pecked my lips, went back down and started circling her tongue around my nipple. After that she softly bit down on it.

"Shit..." I said biting my lip looking down at her

She was already looking up at the me. She stuck her tongue out as she started flicking my nipple with her tongue. While she did that she was flicking my clit with her finger. The feeling in my stomach came and I knew.

"Baby..." I called out to her

"Hmmm..." she answered coming up looking down at me

"I'm gonna cum..." I said

She smirked at me and started flicking my clit faster with her finger. She leaned down and we started kissing. I was moving my hips as she continued flicking my clit. She softly pinched my clit and I came with a loud moan into her mouth. She lifted up, pecked my lips twice and pulled her hand outta my briefs.

______________
*Mari

I raised up and slid her briefs off. I threw them to the side of the bed. I opened her legs and she was wet. I smiled then looked at her.

"Stop..." she said covering her face making me laugh

I took one of her legs and put it ova my shoulder as I leveled my face with her pussy. I didn't lay on my stomach cuz I'm pregnant so I laid with my ass in the air.

Anyways after putting her leg on my shoulder, I gave her pussy a long lick, and her body shivered. I stuck my tongue out and slid it straight inside of her making her moan and grab the sheet. I started wiggling my tongue inside of her as her moans got a lil louder. I stuck my tongue deeper in her, which made her put her hand on my head and try to push it away. I slapped her hand out the way and started moving my tongue faster inside of her. She started moving her hip cuz it felt good. Her stomach was going up and down at a fast pace which told me her breath was getting heavy. She lifted up a bit off my tongue. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down.

"Fuckkkk..." she said throwing her head back and cumming on my tongue

I slid my tongue outta her and it was full of her juices. I stayed back down and started sucking on her clit. She threw her head back further making her back lift off the bed. I took my hand and held her waist down as I sloppily ate her pussy. I had juices running all down my face and she was a moaning mess. She reached her hand down to my head and moved my hair outta my face. I looked at her as I stuck my tongue out. She started moving her hips, thrusting her pussy on my tongue at her own pace while we stared in each other's eyes.

After a while I started back licking and slurping on her pussy. As I started sucking on her clit, her bottom half lifted off the bed. I started sucking harder. Her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Oooo..." she moaned out loudly before cumming

I raised up and she was breathing heavy. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Damn baby..." she said softly before grabbing my face and licking it clean

"You was so wet Papa..." I said smiling at her

"Hush..." she said kissing me

We pulled away and she was just staring at me.

"I love you so much..." she said smiling

"I love you too Papa..." I said before she
pecked my lips like 3 times

She got up to clean herself and I had to change the sheets cuz she was dripping wet. After we did what we needed to and we got back in bed naked. We kissed, rubbed on each other and cuddled until we both went to sleep.