1

*Mari

As y'all know Indigo and I have moved away. We've been away for a year and a half. 5 months ago Aaliyah came to official stay with us, and guess what!!!!

I'M FUCKING PREGNANT 🤰🏽

I'm 12 weeks (3 months) and 3 days. I know y'all probably like wtf!!! But let me explain everything.

__________

     *How we left*

It had been 2 weeks since I've seen Indigo. I couldn't take not seeing her anymore. I cut on my phone and called her. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello..." she answered the phone sounding worried

"Indigo I can't do this anymore. I need to see you. We have to get away today. I can't..." I said on the verge tears

"Send me your location now! I'm finna come get you..." she said before we hung up

The reason I was so ready to go was because when we came back from the trip, Grant stopped me from going with Storme. He sent me to a house full of boys, which I wasn't comfortable with. It was so irritating cuz they didn't talk to me, or they didn't care if I ate or anything. All they did was smoke and play the game. But what I'm grateful for, is that nun of them tried to touch on me and shit.

I told Indigo to park on the other street so nothing can happen cuz they have guns every fucking where here. I started grabbing my important shit cuz I was gone leave my clothes and shit there.
10 minutes later Indigo text me and told me she was at the spot I told her to be at. I cut my phone off, I went downstairs and of course these niggas had the whole house smoked out and they were playing the game. One of them must heard me coming downstairs cuz he turned his head.

"Where you going??" He asked making the rest of them look at me

"I was going to get fresh air, if that's okay with y'all..." I said looking at them

"Yeah, just don't be gone too
long..." one said

"Thanks..." I said before they attention turned back to the game

Dumb asses!!

I walked out the kitchen patio door and closed it back. I made sure no one was watching and I flew through the pathway to the other street. I looked and seen Indigo parked and I flew to the truck. I jumped in and she pulled off. We went 2 hours away and parked in a Walmart parking lot.

"Where were you cuz that wasn't Storme's house??" Indigo asked looking at me

"I know. When we came back from the trip Grant told me I couldn't go to Storme's house and he sent me to some boy's house..." I said looking up at her

"What boy??" She asked and humped my shoulder

That night we just planned where to go cuz we were leaving the following day. We decided to leave that following day cuz we didn't have anymore use down there. Other than our friends, we ain't have nothing for us to stay. We called everybody and told them that we were leaving. We meet up with them said our goodbyes. I threw the phone I had away so I couldn't get tracked.

Storme told us Grant has been looking for us and still looking for us, but he don't know where we are..

The following day around 12, Indigo and I left. We stayed in a hotel for 2 weeks then we found our own place...

__________

*How I got pregnant*

When we moved Indigo became a substitute teacher, and she work in a warehouse in her spare time. She don't need to work, but she prefers to. I don't know why!! But I love how she is with kids, and she used to talk about having a kid of our own. So one day I asked her would she like to have our own kid. Of course she said yeah, so I took it upon myself to do research and I found the perfect donor for us. Before I fully went through the process of course I asked her about it. She was all for it and super excited. A couple weeks later we received the sperm and we inserted it in me ourselves. A couple weeks later we went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant.