40

*Naomi

As she was talking I built up the courage and I just kissed. I kissed her. I REALLY KISSED HER!!

I can tell the kissed surprised her cuz how she looked at me.

"I like you Aaliyah..." I said looking in her eyes

She look at me for a minute.

"I like you too..." she said making me smile

"Really??" I asked looking at her

"I do..." she said looking at me
"If you like me why have you been acting like that towards me today??" She asked

"I was frustrated and I was thinking about ways to show you. Then I saw you talking to that stud, I kinda got upset..." I said truthfully

"She was just being nice. Like I told you at the water park I wasn't interested in her..." she said and I nodded

"I'm sorry..." I said pulling her to me

"Mmhmmm..." she said looking at me

"I'm serious. I apologize..." I said

"Okay..." she said

I looked at her for a minute.

"Can I kiss you??" I asked looking at her

"Yeah..." she said softly

I leaned down and I connected my lips with hers. Her lips was very soft. We got caught up in the kiss and I pulled back before it got outta hand. I pulled away but she pulled me back in. She pulled me closer. I picked her up and sat her on the dresser as we continued to kiss.

"You sure you want to do this??" I asked looking at her

She nodded before she pulled me back in. I slid my tongue into her mouth. She took into her mouth and sucked on it. I pulled away and smiled at her. I took her off the dresser and gently laid her on the bed. She pulled me back down into a kiss. I kissed down her face to her neck. She lifted her neck up and I kissed around her neck. I slid out my tongue and started licking and sucking her neck.

"Yesss..." she said grabbing my head pulling me closer

I kissed down her chest until I made it to the top of her boobs. I kissed it then I pulled her shirt down and her boob came out. I took it into my mouth and she threw her head back. I flicked her nipple and she let out a moan. I finally removed her shirt and threw it. I licked between her boobs all the way down to her belly button. I kissed around her belly button as I slipped off her shorts and panties. Soon as I removed them her legs open and her pussy stood at attention. It was very pretty and it was glistening. I kissed around her inner thigh as her pussy begged to be touched. I slid to fingers up and her clit was between them. I closed her clit between my fingers and massaged it.

"Oh..." she said with her eyes closed

I let go of her clit and stuck out my tongue. I connected my tongue with her clit and she let out a loud moan. I continued to flick her clit until she grabbed my head and came. She tasted mad good!!! I opened her legs wider and started sucking on her clit. Her eyes rolled back as her moan got louder. I put my hand up to keep her quiet . I looked up and she was putting my fingers in her mouth. She sooo sexy!!

I continued sucking her clit until she came. I lifted up and she grabbed me into a kiss. I slid my fingers went down to her pussy and I started massaging her clit. She moaned into my mouth. I slid in fingers up and down her clit. Her hip started moving in sync with my fingers. She opened her legs wider and I slid my fingers inside of her. She gasp and threw her head back. I kissed down her neck. I went up and looked in her eyes as my fingers went deeper. She looked at me with her mouth open, letting out deep breaths. Her eyes rolled back and she came. I continued fingering her as she body started to shake a bit. I kissed her chin as I sped up.

"Right there..." she moaned out

"Right there??" I asked kissing her neck

"Yess..." she moaned out before her body jerked

I continued, her body jerked again before her back arch off the bed. Her eyes closed, her mouth flew open and she came on my fingers. I massage her clit with my thumb as she calmed down. After she calm down, I slid my fingers outta her and into my mouth. I lifted up and kissed her. When I pulled away I looked at her and she looked at me. We both smiled at each other.

"I can't believe we just did that..." she said still a lil

"Right..." I said laughing
"I can't believe I have a naked Aaliyah on the bed with me..." I said looking down at her

"Hush..." she said playfully slapping me

"I wanna take a shower..." she said

"You just took a shower before we left the water park..." I said

"Yeah I need to take another one so I can lotion up and clean my face. I been in the sun..." she said and I nodded

I got off her and she got up with the sheet wrapped around her. I don't understand why cuz I done seen her naked plenty of times. She went into the bathroom and cut on the shower. She got out some bikers and a graphic tee. She got her undergarments and went into the bathroom. She was in the shower for like 30 minutes. I heard the shower cut off. She came out the bathroom fully dressed.

"I feel much better..." she said laying across the bed

"What's on your face??" I asked

"Cetaphil, to clean my face..." she said

She left that on her face for like 5 minutes before she rinsed it off. She moisturized her face, put her clothes in the dirty clothes and came she got in the bed with me. While we were laying down, my mom called us down so we could go get food. We got up, put some shoes on and we went downstairs. We all loaded the car and went out to eat.