10

*Mari

Today is Indigo's birthday. I'm super excited. She didn't want to do anything today, she wanted to wait until this weekend, but y'all already know I had to do something for her. She is currently at work and she gets off early so I was at home setting up the house for her. I set up the house with cute colorful roses, candles and different candies that she likes. For dinner I made stick pineapple chicken with rice and I put it in the pineapple shell. I used the remainder pineapples to put on the stick with shrimp. I made her chocolate covered strawberries and pineapples.

The other day I went to pick up the ring. I kept all her gifts in the car until today. I got them spread out around the front room. As it got closer to 7 I went upstairs and got in the shower. I shaved what I could, exfoliated, and everything. I got out the tub and put on this cute black spaghetti strap dress she bought me a couple of weeks ago. My baby bump has grown so it was hugging me, but it wasn't tight. I put on lotion, perfume and I put on some cute jewelry. I wasn't finna put no heels on so I slipped on some cute slippers. It was 7:25 so she would be walking through the door in a minute. I was going through to the house to make sure everything was fine. After that I sat on the couch to wait on her.

Time has passed and it was now 7:45. She prolly was running late so I gave her some more time. Then it hit 8:15. I'm like where the fuck she at. Around 8:20 I started calling her phone, and she wasn't even answering. It was kind of weird that she didn't answer the phone. I decided to just chill. So I got on my phone and was just doing random shit to pass time. I got a call from Aaliyah.

Me: "Hello..."
Liyah: "How is she liking it??"
Me: "She hasn't came home yet..."
Liyah: "Have you called her..."
Me: "Of course I have..."
Liyah: "Maybe she'll be there in a few..."
Me: " Yeah..."

We hung up. I decided to call her job. Someone answered the phone.

"Hey, I was calling to see if Indigo Cotton was still there??" I asked whoever it was on the phone

"No, everybody on 3rd shift got off at 7:15..." he said

"Thank you..." I said before hanging up

"Where the fuck could she be??" I said out to myself

I was trying my best to not think the worst. I waited until like 9, and she still wasn't home. I grabbed my keys and blew out the candles. I decided to grab the vast of colorful roses and her ring. I locked the door, got in the car and pulled off. I don't know why, but something told me to go to her job. I pulled up to her job and her car was still in the parking lot. I pulled in and I didn't see her. I seen another car pull up to see her and Amanda pulling in with a smile on their faces. They parked beside Indigo's car and got out. I got out the car and walked up to the car.

"So this is what the fuck we do??" I said then she jumped and turn around

"Baby I—..." she started but I cut her off

"I'VE BEEN RIPPING AND RUNNING ALL FUCKING WEEK TRYING TO GET THINGS TOGETHER FOR YOU AT HOME!! I'VE BEEN AT HOME WAITING ON YOU SINCE
7' O FUCKING CLOCK!! ONLY FOR ME TO PULL UP AND YOU OUT WITH THIS BITCH!!..." I said yelling

"I'm not telling you again, address me by my damn name..." Amanda said walking up to me
Before she got any closer and I punched her dead in her shit. She raised up and I punched her ass again.

"STOP!!!" Indigo said pushing us away from each other

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU INDIGO!! ALL THE SHIT I'VE BEEN THROUGH FOR YOU, AND YOU PULL THIS SHIT!!..." I yelled as tears started forming in my eyes

"I'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH SHIT!!MOVED DOWN HERE WITH YOU FOR US, AND YOU DO THIS TO ME!! YOU OUT AND ABOUT WITH ANOTHER BITCH THAT AIN'T ME!! I'VE CALLED YOUR PHONE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP!!  YOU KNEW I WANTED TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU AND YOU DON'T COME HOME..." I yelled with tears coming down my face