45

*Amari

When I came out the bathroom Indigo, T and Storme was gone. I looked on the bed and it was a dress with a note on it, heals, my makeup bag and a wig. I grabbed the note off the dress and read it. She told me to get ready and be ready by 8:30. She already had my suitcase so I didn't have to worry about getting much. Aaliyah called me and we talked while I got ready.

I grabbed the wig and went to the bathroom. I already was wearing my real hair so I just comb it out and did some cornrows. I grabbed my makeup bag cuz they grabbed the travel makeup bag. In my travel makeup bag, it's a lot of compartments. I keep my makeup, hair stuff, perfume and hygiene stuff in it.

I started putting on my wig, when I was done I wrapped a elastic band around to keep my baby hairs down then I started on my makeup. I did a beat with purple under the eye and yellow on top. My makeup actually didn't take long like I thought it would. Once I was done I took the elastic band off and I didn't like how my hair looked down. So I did a lil reconstruction and did a half up and half down style and fluffed out the curls. This style was actually cute. After that I was bought to put my dress on but I didn't have any thongs to put on. I sat the dress down then I seen a bag. I look inside the bag and it was some black thong and a lil white purse. I took them out the bag and slid them on. I look in the mirror to see how they looked. This thongs was nice on me. I took a few pictures in the mirror before I sat my phone down and slid on my dress. I looked in the mirror and was in awe. I never knew I'll look this good in yellow. After admiring myself for like 5 minutes, I continued getting ready. I put on my jewelry then I sprayed on perfume. I look at the time and it was 8 on the dot. I did my toes and nails the other day so they were nice. I greased up then I slid on my shoes. I would've never thought to buy shoes like these but they were bomb and went great with the dress. I remember the lil white purse, so I grabbed that and looked in the mirror. What can I say Indigo did good with this fit. I stood in the mirror for about 15 minutes just staring cuz I looked goodt. After that I transferred all my important things to that purse. I grabbed all my things and basically packed it up. Like I said it was much stuff cuz Indigo had already taken my suitcase. While getting the last of my stuff, Indigo texted and said she was on her way up and I said okay. Shortly it was a knock on the door and I answered it. I opened to a staring Indigo. She looked at me like she was amazed.

"You look amazing..." she said smiling

"Thanks..." I said finally looking at her
She looked delicious 🤤
"You look sexy Papa..." I said truthfully

"Mmm, is that right??" She said grabbing me and pulling me to her

"Yes..." I said before grabbing the back of her head and pulled her into a very passionate kiss

After the kiss, I pulled away and she sucked on my bottom lip which made me smile.

"Happy Anniversary Papa..." I said softly

"Happy Anniversary Little One. I love
you..." she said looking at me

"I love you too..." I said smiling

I let her go, grabbed the rest of my things and we headed out. Once I closed the room door, she grabbed my things out my hand and carried them to the car.

"Where you get this car??" I asked as she opened my door

"It's a rental..." she says as I got in

She closed the door went on her side, got in, threw my things to the back and we headed out.

"Where we going??" I asked as we started riding down the highway

"Don't worry. I got you..." she said looking at me as her hand caressed my inner thigh