39

*Aaliyah

I really been having fun on this trip. I just hate that I have to keep an eye on my surrounds and watching ova my shoulders. I feel very safe around Naomi's family but I have to be aware of everything. Anyways we are getting ready to go to another water park. This morning Naomi got up acting weird. Like when I got ready to change my clothes she left out the room. Normally we get ready in front of each other but today she went into the bathroom to get dressed. Every time I touch her she look away or act nervous. She never act like this before and I don't know what's going on with her.

After we got done getting ready, we loaded up and got in the van. I sat beside Naomi and she looked out the window. I looked at her for a while then I tapped her. She looked at me.

"Are you okay??" I asked looking at her

"Yeah I'm fine..." She said nodding

Soon as she said that she looked back out the window. I shook my head and started strolling through my social medias. Once we got to the water park we unloaded and grabbed our things. Naomi grabbed her stuff and mine.

"Thanks..." I said looking at her with a smile

"Welcome..." she said softly

We started walking in the inside and Naomi was walking far behind. She's acting weird. We got to the entrance and stood in line. I turned to look at her and she was looking at me with an expression I couldn't read. We looked at each other for a minute before her uncle told us to come on in. I turned around and we all walked in. We went to this bathroom, I pulled off the clothes I had on top and stripped to my 2 piece bathing suit. I felt somebody looking at me, I turned to the side and it was this stud standing by the bathroom stall looking at me. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I grabbed my things and was bout to walk out but the stud stopped me.

"Aye, Aye..." she said softly grabbing my arm

I turn around and looked at her.

"I just wanted to tell you that you're mad beautiful..." she said looking at me

"Thank you..." I said smiling

"Just in case I don't see you again, can I get your nu—..." she started but was cut off by Naomi calling my name

I turned around and looked at Naomi. She walked up to me then looked at the stud.

"What's going on??" She asked looking between us

"She just stopped me and told me I was beautiful..." I said looking at Naomi

She looked at the stud and pulled me closer to her by my waist.

"I'm sure she knows she's beautiful. I tell her everyday but thanks for the compliment..." she said before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the bathroom. Once we got out the bathroom, she let my hand go and I turned her around.

"What was that??" I asked looking at her

"You gotta be cautious of people, you know that..." she said looking at me

"I know but she was just complimenting me..." I said

"And it also sound like she was boutta ask for your number..." she said with a lowkey stank face

"Okay, I wasn't interested and I was going to let that be known..." I said with my hand on my hip

"Whatever let's go catch up with everybody..." she said walking from me

She was walking fast and she was ahead of me. I was trying to keep up but all these people I couldn't find her. I was looking around and I couldn't peep her curls in the crowd. I grabbed my phone and called her. At first she didn't answer then she called back.