73

*Indigo

I got up, went to the bathroom, stripped outta my clothes and got in the shower behind her. I closed the glass, she let out a sigh as the water ran down her body. I put my hand on her waist. She moved them, turned around and looked at me. I looked at her for a few seconds before kissing her. She was kissing back at first then she pushed me off her. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I cupped her face with both of my hands and kissed her again. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer as our tongue fought for dominance. I pushed her against the wall without breaking the kiss, she wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck. I sucked on her bottom lip as she pulled away. I kissed down her face and she lifted her head as I sucked on her neck. She let out soft moans in my ear as I marked her neck. She lifted my face back up and kissed me passionately. My hand slid down her body until I reached her pussy. She was already wet. I slid my fingers right into her earning moan in my mouth. I started them pumping in and out of her as we continued kissing. Her hips started moving in sync with my fingers. She wanted more. I added another finger.

"Fuck..." she moaned out throwing her head back

I pulled her up some as I continued fingering her then I started sucking on her titties. She started massaging my head as I started sucking harder. She look down at me and I looked up at her as my tongue circled around her nipple then I pulled it with my teeth. She hissed as she threw her head back. I let it go and instantly licked it. She let out a moan from the pain and pleasure she got from her nipple. My fingers sped up as I paid attention to her other titty.

"Faster Papa..." she moaned with her head still back and her eyes closed

I held her waist as I sped up. Her mouth flew open as she tried to close her legs. I held them open as continued. She grabbed my shoulder, moaned out and came. I slid one finger outta her and curled the other 2 while they were still in her. Her hips lifted off the wall as she held onto my shoulders as her mouth opened wide. I slid my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it as muffled moans came out. I went harder and I felt her shaking against me. She started tightening around my fingers. She bit down on my lip as she came. I helped her ride out her orgasm then I slid my fingers out.

"I'll be back..." I said getting her down off the wall

I went into the room into our, went into our sex drawer and grabbed the strap out it's bag. I put it on and went back into the bathroom. I slid opened the glass door and went in. Soon as I shut the door, she grabbed me and pulled into another kiss. I picked her up then she wrapped her arm and legs around me. I put her back against the wall. I stopped kissing her and I guided the tip of the strap to her entrance. She let out a soft moan. I looked in her eyes as I slid the rest in. She moaned out and threw her head back. I wrapped one arm around her waist and one was on the wall. I started guiding the strap in and out of her as she moaned in my ear. I finally got my rhythm and I sped up a bit. She had me so close to her, I could every breath, every whimper and moan.

"Fuck..." she moaned softly

She grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it. This let me know she was on the urge of cumming. I kept my speed as I looked in her eyes. Her grip on me tighten as she came. I lifted her up a bit, grabbed both of her hands and put them against the wall. I angled myself so she can get the whole thing and so I could hit the right spots. I started going slowly as she let soft moans.

"Faster..." she moaned out looking at me

I sped up but not too much. She closed her eyes as while biting her lips. I wrapped my tongue around her nipple then started pulling on it. She gasped when she felt the pain shoot threw her from me biting her nipple. I started giving her all I had as my tongue slid up to her neck. She was moaning like crazy and was trying to get outta my grip but she couldn't. She threw her head back and her hips started going in sync with my strokes. She continued until she came. I let her arms go, gripped her hips and kept going. She wrapped her arms around my neck with her face in the crook of my neck as she moaned out. She raised up and started kissing me. I gripped my hips tighter and started giving her long deep strokes. She stopped kissing me to let out moans. She started sucking on my bottom lip as I felt her shaking. She bit down on my bottom lip as she came. I hissed in pain and she moaned in pleasure. I licked my bottom lip and I tasted blood. I grabbed her neck and kissed her deeply. I let her calm down before I slid outta her. Her legs started shaking again as she let out a broken moan. After she stop shaking I let her go and she dropped to the floor. She smacked my leg and I laughed. I picked her up, cut off the shower and took her to the bed. I laid her on the bed, took the strap off, and went back into our drawer. I grabbed the rose and a vibrating dildo. I walked back to her and leaned down to kiss her. She put her hands on my face and deepened the kiss. Once I pulled away an idea came to mind.

"Let me tied you up??" I asked looking down at her

She instantly nodded making me smile. I got the rope outta their bags. I tied her arms to each side of the bed and tied her legs open.

"When you ready to pussy out let me know..." I said looking at her with a smirk

"Fuck you..." she said rolling her eyes

I slid down and started eating her pussy. I started sucking on her lips as she let out whimpers. She moved her pussy and started grinding on my mouth. I grabbed her thigh and started flicking her clit. Her breathing got deep and her moans got louder. I felt her trying to closer her legs but she couldn't. Her hips lifted up a bit then she came. I grabbed the rose and put it on it lowest speed. I slid my tongue in her and put the rose on her clit. Her body instantly react to it. I felt her juices starting to run outta her. As my tongue went in and out of her, it push the button and the suction increased. Her moans was coming back to back as she tried to break free from the robe. Her walls squeezed my tongue then slid my tongue out and her juices ran out as she came. I raised up and looked at her as I push the button twice the suction was 2 times strong.

"INDIGO..FUC—..." she moaned out

"You tapping out??" I asked smiling at her and she shook her head

Her body lifted off the bed as she tried to close her legs. I pushed them back open as I pressed the button once more. Her body started shaking like crazy. Cum started flowing outta her. She stopped moaning for a while, her mouth was just opened. Her whole body lifted up and she let out a intense moaning as she started squirting. I kept the rose on her clit as she continued.

"STO-FUCK STOP!!!" She moaned out

I didn't listen I kept it on her clit until I felt like taking it off. When I was done, her body was shaking and jerking and she had done squirted all over the place. I lifted up and I saw a tear coming down her face. I kissed the tear and I started kissing her all over her face as she calmed down. I have her like 5 minutes to get herself together. I grabbed the bottle of water I had earlier and gave her some cuz she was sweating. Once she was done drinking it, she fell back on the bed.

"You want another around or you tapping out??" I asked looking down at her

She was quiet for a second then she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You can take these ropes a loose but I'm not tapping out..." she said

I smiled at her and nodded. I got up and started taking the ropes off her. Once they were off she stretched her body then looked at me.

"I'm ready..." she said smiling

"Before we start I wanna apologize about what happened the other night at the club. Baby I didn't know that you fell when I pushed you back until you told me. If I knew you had fell, I would've said fuck that bitch. Lastly , On the dance floor she kissed me, I didn't kiss her. You didn't give me enough time to curse her out. I'm sorry..." I said looking at her

"Whatever but it better not happen again or that's your ass..." she said looking at me

"Baby I promise it'll never happen again..." I said before she pulled me into a kiss

That kissed ended up and us fucking again. I used the vibrator and ended up with a hurt leg. Why?? I was fucking her with the vibrator and I wouldn't cut it off so she kicked me off her and out the bed.