88

*Mari

After finishing my makeup, I got up to put on my dress. Indigo had to help me in it so I wouldn't mess up my makeup.

"Damn I forgot my panties..." I said going into my undergarment draw

"Don't put nun on..." Indigo said

I turned and looked at her.

"Why??" I asked

"Just don't..." she said with a smirk

I shook my head as I went into the closet. I had to find me some heels and a cute purse. I grabbed this olive green purse I made Indigo buy me and some cute gold heels that matched my accessories. I sat on the bed to put my shoes on but Indigo took them from me and put them on. After she got done, I greased myself up and put on some perfume that I knew she like. Seem like she was thinking the same thing cuz she sprayed on the cologne I like. After we were done getting ready, we grabbed our things and headed out. Soon as we closed the door Liyah and Naomi pulled up in the driveway.

"Oh shiiittt, where y'all going looking all good??" Liyah asked hopping out the car

"I'm taking my women out..." Indigo said smiling

"Awww hell, I know how the night finna end. We gone have to stay at your house tonight..." She said looking at Naomi

"Oh shut up..." I said pushing her

"Well y'all look amazing and I hope y'all have a great date..." she said smiling

"Thanks..." I said hugging her

Indigo grabbed my hand and lead me to the car. She opened the door for me, I got in and she smacked my ass while I was getting in the car. I got in, got comfortable and she closed the door. She went on the driver side and got in. She started the car and we headed out.

25 minutes later we pulled up to this fancy Italian restaurant. She cut the car off, took the keys out and came to my side. She opened the door for me, gave me her hand and helped me out. I got out, grabbed my purse and she closed the door.

"You ready??" She asked looking at me as I fixed my dress

"Yes..." I said smiling

"You look beautiful..." she said looking in my eyes making me blush

"Thanks baby..." I said with a big smile

She grabbed my chin and kissed me passionately then pulled away. She grabbed my hand and led me into the restaurant.

"Hello, welcome to Itli's..." the man at the front said

I waved with a smile.

"Hey, we are heard for the reservations of Indigo Cotton..." Indigo said

He grabbed 2 menus and told us to follow him. Indigo brought me in front of her so can walk ahead and she was behind me. He led us to a dim room where candles were lit, roses on the table and a great view if the city. I turned to look at Indigo and she was standing back looking at me smiling.

"Babyyyy..." I said walking up to her

"Whatttt..." she said mocking me

I slapped her arm making her chuckle.

"Thank you..." I said hugging her

"You're welcome baby..." she said kissing my forehead

She took my hand and took me to my chair. I sat down, she pushed it to the table then went to her seat. We ordered wine then I started looking at the view.