109

*Indigo

We left and headed to the reception. Mari and I got into the wedding limousine.

"How you feeling Mrs. Cotton??" I asked looking at her

"Not to bad Mrs. Cotton..." she said smiling at me

I lifted up and leaned in front of her.

"You're so beautiful..." I said pecking her lips

"Thank you..." she said softly

"I love you..." I said pecking her lips again

"I love you too..." she said before she grabbed my face and kissed me

While kissing me, she licked my lips and I opened my mouth. She slid her tongue in my mouth, I wrapped tongue around hers as they fought. I took her tongue into my mouth, suck on it then let it go. I grabbed the end of her dress to lift it up.

"Indigo we are in a limo..." she said looking at me

"So..." I said as I continued lifting her dress

"We are not alone..." she said

"He's listening to music, just keep it down..." I said

She looked at me for a few seconds.

"Okay..." she said

She helped me lift the dress over her hips. I started back kissing her. She grabbed my neck as I rubbed her through her panties. She let out a deep sigh as I pressed my finger against her clit. I kissed down her neck to her chest. I moved her dress to the side to suck on her titty but look like she ain't have no nipple.

"What the fuck??" I said and she just bust out laughing
"Baby I thought you ain't have no nipple..." I said making her laugh harder

"It's a nipple pastie..." she said looking at me with a goofy grin

We both laughed before we started back kissing. I slid my hand into her panties and slid 2 fingers inside her. She gasped and pulled me closer. Her pulling me closer made my fingers go deeper. She threw her head back then I started sucking on her neck. My finger pumped in and out of her as she breathe hard to suppress her moans.

"Faster..." she moaned softly while looking at me

I sped up while looking in her eyes. Her mouth opened as I pleased her. She grabbed my arm as she started clenching around my fingers. She stared in my eyes as she came. When she came she grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. I continued as our tongue fought. I went deeper, she moaned in my mouth and my tongue took control. She started moving her hips meeting my fingers. I speed up, she pulled away and threw her head back. Her wetness could be heard all through the car. I'm glad he had the music up in the front cuz if he didn't, he'll hear it.

Her back arched and she came. I slid my fingers outta her and held them up, we both started licking my fingers. I pecked her lips, got on the floor in front of her, put her legs up to her chest, and slid her panties to the side. I instantly connected my mouth to her pussy. She put her hand on my head as she moaned. I sucked on her clit as her legs opened wider. She pulled my head in as she came. I let her clit go and my tongue started going crazy. She gripped onto the seat as she tried to get away. I held her waist down as I continued. She started moaning loud so I took my fingers and slid them in her mouth. She sucked on my finger as I continued. Her legs started trembling as she threw her head back. She came, I slid my fingers outta her mouth and into her pussy.

"Mmm..." she moaned

I pumped my finger in her deep as I sucked on her clit. When she clench around my finger, I curled them up inside of her and she screamed out.

"Papa..."
"Fuckk..." she moaned as she looked in my eyes

When the limo came to a stop, her eyes rolled to back of her head, her head fell back and she came. She was breathing heavy as I got up. I slid her panties back over her pussy, pulled her dress down and wiped my mouth. The door opened.

"You good??" I asked looking at her

"Yeah..." she said softly

I got out, held my hand for her, she grabbed my hand and I helped her out. We got out, I helped her fix her dress, she wiped my chin and kissed me. We turned and everybody was looking at us. T and Mari's mom were shaking their heads. Mari looked away and I started laughing.

"Did y'all just consummate??" Liyah asked

Mari and I didn't say anything we just walked off while smiling. Calm and Rhythm ran up to us.

"Hey my babies..." Mari said squatting down to them hugging them

Calm touch her eyelashes and we laughed. We grabbed their hand as we all walked into the building. Everything looked so good. Our wedding colors were black and gold and everything was black, gold and white.

We all sat down at our seats and the food was brung out

We all sat down at our seats and the food was brung out. We had to put some extra pillows on the chairs to help the kids get leveled up with the table. We said a prayer and we started eating. Food was amazing and everybody was smashing even the twins. After eating, Amari and I had our first dance then we danced with the twins. Everybody else started dancing around. Around 9:30 all the old folks and kids left. After they left the reception got wild. We were drinking, ass was everywhere, and Mari was tryna have sex with me on the floor. Her lil ass was drunk and horny. The reception went on until like 12:30 am before everybody left. Mari and I got in the limo and headed to the place I told the gang to set up for me. Once we go there, the driver opened the door for us and we got out. We thanked him for everything tonight, he gave us the key and led us to the door. I unlocked it and we went in. Soon as the door closed, I turned around Mari was outta that dress. She jumped on me and started tongue kissing me.