47

*Mari

We got up and she carried me in the house. She locked the front door and we headed upstairs to the room. She laid me on the bed and I pulled me into a tongue kiss. She grabbed my face and deepened the kiss. She pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"Lemme tie you up and blindfold you..." she said looking in my eyes

"Indigo..." I said looking at her sideways

"Don't you trust me??" She asked

"Of course..." I said looking at her

"Well let me do this. I promise you are going to enjoy it..." she said

I looked at her for a few seconds then nodded my head. She smiled, came back up and started back tongue kissing me. I felt her reaching for my shirt and she slid it off then started back kissing me. She started kissing down my body while removing my shorts.

"You ready??" She asked and I nodded

She grabbed her bag and sat it down bed. She pulled out the blindfolded.

"Let me take these lashes off..." I said pulling them off and sitting them on the nightstand

After I took them off she was looking at me. She stood over me and tied the blindfolded on me. She gently laid me back. After a few seconds I heard some rattling.

"What's that??" I asked

"Handcuffs..." she said grabbed my wrist

"You got the keys for those??" I asked fast

"Yes baby. Relax I gotchu..." she said
"Okay..." she said

"Okay..." I said then I felt her peck my lips

She continued to handcuff my arms to the bed. Then I felt her spread my thighs open, then I felt her tied a rope around my ankle and thigh. She grabbed my other ankle and did that same thing. She tied them to the bed so my legs could be wide open.

"Anytime you want to get out, I'll let you
out..." she said

"I want to get out..." I said messing with her

"Really??" She asked sounding sad

"Nah I'm just fucking with you..." I said smiling

"Stop playing..." she said laughing

She got off the bed then it went quiet.

"Indigo..." I said

"I'm still here baby..." she said and I felt her getting back in the bed

I felt her hovering over me then I felt her lip against mines. We started tongue kissing. I felt her hand running up my stomach, between my titties, up my chest and around my neck. She added pressure as I moaned in her mouth. She licked down my face then attacked my neck. The way she was licking, sucking and biting I could tell she left a few hickies and bite marks. She kissed down my chest then my titties. I felt her lift up but then lean back down cuz I felt her body heat. As her mouth connected with my titty I gasped cuz I felt coldness. Which I'm guessing was ice. Her tongue and the coldness felt amazing to my body. She had me moaning all loud and crazy, and she ain't even touch the pussy yet. She continued to lick and suck on my nipple as the ice melted. She switched and did the same thing to my other titty. Once the ice melted, she started kissing and licking down my body with her cold lips and tongue. The made it to my pussy and she spread my lip.

"Damn baby..." she said cuz how wet I was

She started kissing my pussy as I moaned out in pleasure. I was so close to cumming cuz how good it felt. Soon as I was on the edge of cumming she stopped.