56

*Mari

We all sat in the front room until 12:45 just talking and laughing. I really appreciate them coming and sit with us while Indigo is going through this. I know I'm doing a good job but nothing is like friends who are there for you.

Once everybody left, Indigo and T went outside to smoke and Aja went into the room. I got up and sat beside Liyah.

"You talked to Naomi??" I asked her

She turned her phone, her and Naomi were on FaceTime. She seen me and waved.

"How you doing??" I asked her

"I'm fine. How's Indigo??" She said

"She's fine..." I said

"Tell her I asked about her..." she said

"I sure will..." I said

I turned to look at Liyah.

"You okay??" I asked looking at her

"Yeah, why you asked??" She asked looking at me

"I just asked. Gotta make sure you're
alright..." I said looking at her

"Awww you love me..." she said smiling

"I do..." I said smiling

"Love you too sissy..." she said hugging me

We sat on the couch and talked to Naomi for like 15 minutes before T and Indigo came back in. Indigo was ready to get in the shower and lay down.

"I'm bought to go get ready to lay down. You good??" I asked Liyah

"Yeah I'm good. I'm bout to go lay down
too..." she said as we both got off the couch

"Goodnight..." I said kissing her forehead

"Night..." she said going in the downstairs guest room

We all told T and Aja Goodnight then Indigo and I went into the room. She went into the bathroom to started the shower while I got us some clothes. I took our clothes in the bathroom. We stripped and got in the shower. She let the water rub down her body then she turned around and looked at me.

"You alright??" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist

"Yeah. I really appreciate all of them for coming here to check on me..." she said smiling

"Yeah, they wanted to see how you was doing..." I said looking at her

"I feel so loved..." she said still smiling

"Papa you are loved..." I said kissing her chin

She moved her head down and we started kissing. She grabbed my face and slid her tongue in my mouth. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you so much..." she said looking in my eyes

"I love you too Papa..." I said kissing her again

She picked me up and put me against the wall.

"Baby..." I said against her lips

"Shhhh..." she said before we started tongue kissing

She started rubbing my body. I leaned my head back and she started sucking my neck. She licked down my chest and went down to my titties. She started sucking my titty while massaging the other one. I bit my lip as I enjoyed the pleasure. She switched titties then I felt her hand slide down my body until it got between my legs. She lifted back up and kissed me as she started massaging my clit. She pulled away and we looked into each other's eyes as she slid 2 fingers in. I gasped and she smiled. She held my waist with her other arm as she continued to slid her fingers in and outta me. She started back kissing me and I moaned in her mouth as she continued fingering me. I threw my head back as I came on her finger. She slide her finger outta me and slid them into her mouth. She pulled them out and stuck her tongue out. I took her tongue in my mouth and sucked on it. We pulled away and I pecked her lips twice. She put me down, we bathe then got out. I was bout to put on some clothes but Indigo stopped me.

"Let's sleep naked..." she said looking at me

"Okay..." I said putting my clothes back in the suitcase

We both got in bed and she pulled me close to her. She turned to me and put my leg over her. I started rubbing on her face as we stared at each other.

"Little one I appreciate you for always being here when I need you. You've never exchanged words with me. When I need you, you are here. I've really never had no one like this before and now I do it feels amazing. I feel like the luckiest person in the world because I have you..." she said looking in my eyes

"You're welcome baby. Like I told you I gotchu. No matter what goes on or what'll happen I will always be here for you. And duhh you the luckiest person in the world, cuz it's me..." I said making her laugh

"Don't get big headed now..." she said pulling me closer

"Yeah Whatever..." I said smiling

"I love you, I'm in love with you and I can't get enough of you..." she said rubbing my back

"And I'm the same way about you..." I said hugging her

I pulled away and we kissed each other. Once we pulled away, we smiled at each other and started back staring at each other.

I reached over her, grabbed my phone and put it on some music. I cut it up, shut the tv off and laid back down. We were in complete darkness and I felt her rubbing on my body. She grabbed my face and brung it to hers. We started kissing. This kiss was so love-filled and passionate. She got on top of me then she started sucking on my neck. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. She started kissing down my body until she got to my pussy. She opened my legs and dove in. I bit my lips as I grabbed her head. She rubbed up my stomach as she ate me alive. She continued and I came. She put my legs up and slid her tongue inside me and I threw my head back. She tongue fucked me and rubbed my clit at the same time. Moans started escaping my mouth as she continued. She started rubbing my clit faster as my back arched off the bed. She continued until I came. I got up pushed her back and sat my pussy on top of hers. I started grinding on it.

"Fuck baby..." she moaned out

I continued grinding and her breathing got heavy. She bit her lips as she came. I continued grinding and I came. Even tho we came I still didn't let up. I continued grinding as she held on to my waist. I felt her starting to grind back against me. I looked down at her and she was already looking at me. We continued grinding against each other, looking in each other's eyes and we came. I placed my hands on her shoulder as I speed up. She closed her eyes and  we both threw our head back.

"Mmmm Papa..." I moaned out as I grind a lil harder

"Shit..." she said digging her nails into my waist

Her body stiffened and she came. I continued grinding and a few seconds later I came. I started back grinding and she started pushing on my stomach cuz she couldn't take it but I kept grinding. Her eyes rolled back and she came again. I threw my head back and I came.

"Amari!!" She said looking at me

"Shhh..." I said bending down to kiss her as I continued grinding

Went faster as her mouth opened.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuckkkk..." she moaned out

I came, lifted up then she squirted. I laid beside her as we caught our breath. Once we caught our breath, we crawled back to the top of the bed, pulled the cover up, I cut down the music and we went to sleep.