86

*Indigo

I've been here for 4 days and tonight is the night. Can't lie and say I wasn't nervous cuz I was. But also I was ready to do this. Is time to get him out my life PERMANENTLY!! He has caused me too much hurt and I wanted him gone. If I wanted him gone, I had to calm down and do what I needed.

We was currently getting ready to head out. Before we headed out, we prayed then we headed out. Travis had all the equipment we needed. Meadow was on tracking us down, making sure we know where to go and where not to go. Bella was with Julia (the woman that's with of us to get Grant). I felt my phone buzzed and it was my baby.

MyLittleOne🗝💕: Good Luck on everything tonight. Watch out for your surrounds. Don't forget to pray. After cleanse yourself of all the negativity and bad vibes. Make sure y'all be safe and please come back home to me PLEASE baby!!
I LOVE YOU INDIGO COTTON!!

Me: I gotchu and I love you too baby😘.

After I texted her back, I put my phone back in my pocket and we headed out. Julia was in connect with Meadow, she was going to be the one that tell us when the time is right. We finally pulled up to the address she gave us. We had all the light on the van cut off as we parked in the bushes. We started putting on our gear and getting the guns. We sat in the van waiting on our signal. After 20 minutes, Julia sent us a signal that we could come in. We got out the van and started heading towards the building. Travis and his bros started shouting all the Niggas that was in the outside of the building. You ain't hear shit cuz all the gun has silencers. You ain't hear shit, all you seen was bodies dropping. Once everybody outside was out, we headed to the door. Jude (Travis cousin, that also was the one touching on Indigo at Dawn's). Jude was sitting at the door waiting for us to come in.

"2nd door on the left, down the flight of stairs and the door on the right..." Jude said and Travis nodded

"You ready??" Travis asked him

He took a deep breath then nodded his head. Travis shot him in his feet and hand. This so it wouldn't be noticeable that he was in with us. He had to get hurt some kind of way.

"You good??" Travis asked

"Yeah, go ahead..." Jude said

We all went the directions he told us and shooting people on the way down. Once we made it to the door, I looked back then turned to look at T and Travis. The both nodded as I opened the door to the room. Soon as the door opened, Grant pulled out this gun and I shot it out his hand. He turned around to get it but Julia twisted around and grabbed it before he did. She twisted around him and grabbed it. She put it against his temple.

"I think you should sit down Grant..." Bella said placing a gun to the other side of his head

Grant looked at me and laughed.

"You always seems to amaze me Indigo. But my men will be here and you'll be sorry..." he said

"Question, are you talm bout the men outside or the ones inside. Cuz we got them mutafucker laid out. If you have more coming we got heat for them too..." I said with a smirk

He was quiet. He tried to take the gun from Julia but she was too quick for him. She wrapped him across the face with the gun.

"Sit Nigga..." she said pushing him down

"Lil Indi when did you get so bad. I remember when you was just a little bitch. Cried about everything. Where's the Indi that'll never hurt her parents..." he said making me chuckle

"You fucked over the good Indi. She's no longer here, this here is Indigo. And I'm not hurting my parent. I'm bout to hurt a Nigga who just so happens to be my sperm donor..." I said walking up to him