103

*Indigo

It was currently 4 in the morning and we were feeding the twins. Calm had his whole little body wrapped around my arm and Mari was kissing Rhythm's little hands.

"Y'all are so cute..." we heard

Mari and I both looked at the door to see T and Aja was standing at the door smiling.

"Look at y'all..." Mari said laughing

"This is so beautiful. Can I take a picture??" Aja asked

"Sure..." Mari said smiling

Aja went back to the room, grabbed her phone and came back. Mari and I smiled and she took the picture.

"Lemme see..." I said smiling

She came to my side of the bed and showed us. It was a really pretty picture. They stayed and talked until we got done feeding the twins. They were back to sleep. We learned at night time to change their pampers before feeding them, because they might go to sleep while we feed them. Because we already changed them, we took them back to the nursery and laid them down. We turned their little night light back on. After we made sure they were good, we went back to the room and I got in bed. Mari took off her robe and got back in the bed naked. I looked at her smirk.

"What you tryna get into??" I asked pulling her to me

"Whatever you tryna get into..." she said smiling

"Come here..." I said

She came to my face, grabbed it and pulled me into a kiss. After a while she opened her mouth and slid her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around hers then our tongues started fighting until she grabbed my neck and sucked on my tongue. She pulled my tongue out her mouth making a popping sound. She rolled us over so she was on top. She leaned back down and started back tongue kissing me. I squeezed her ass as she grind against me. She licked down my face to my neck. She pushed my head back gain more access to my neck. I felt her tongue against my neck and I instantly moaned. She started tracing circles around my neck then bit down on my neck. I bit my lips and gripped her ass harder. The place she bit, she licked it then started sucking. Once she let go, she removed my sports bra and started back kissing me. She licked down chest to my titties. She kissed my nipple then I felt her whole mouth wrap around my titty.

"Yes..." I moaned cuz it felt so good

She bit down a bit which made my gasp. As she worked her way to my other titty, I felt her hand sliding down my body. It slid into my brief and she attacked my clit. I was moaning in her mouth as she demolished my clit. My back lifted off the bed as I came. Soon as I came, she slid her fingers inside me.

"Fuck..." I moaned lowly throwing my head back

She slowly slid her fingers in and out of me while pecking my lips. My hips started moving with her fingers begging for more. She gave me a few more slow strokes. All of a sudden, one of her hand went around my mouth as she started drilling my shit. My mouth opened as I felt all the pleasure. It didn't take long before I came. Once I came, she continued. I looked in her eyes as she smiled. My legs closed as I came again. She opened my legs back, put her body between them and continued. We looked in each other eyes as she did me like this. Muffled moans were coming from me cuz it felt so good. I felt like I was bout to exposed. Matter fact, I was about to exposed. My eyes rolled back, my back arched and I squirted. She continued and I continued squirting.

"Mari..." I moaned lowly after removing her hand from my mouth

She finally let up and I was having aftershock cuz my body was jerking and slightly shaking.
After a couple minutes I got myself together. I got up and got on top of her. I grabbed her neck and made her look in my eyes.

"Your turn..." I said and she bit her lips

I leaned down and roughly tongue kissed her. When we pulled back saliva was travel between. I kissed down her body and instantly connected my mouth to her pussy. I've never missed something so much. I was eating her like I haven't ate in days. She grabbed a pillow and it over her head to muffle her moans. Cum was just flowing outta her. My face was covered, the sheets were covered and her thighs were covered. Once I was done with her, she was outta breath and shaking but I wasn't done. I leaned over the bed, went into the drawer and grabbed the strap. I put her hand on herself. She started rubbing herself as I put the the strap on. Once I was done, I moved her hand and went back down on her. She grabbed my head and started fucking my face. She threw her head back as she moaned out. Her bottom half lifted and she came in my mouth. I raised up and kissed her. I rubbed the tip on her slit and she softly moaned. I started pushing it between her fold.

"Mmmm..." she moaned pulling me in making me go deeper

I gave her a few seconds to get herself together. I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. I slid everything in her as she threw her head back. I slid back out and slammed back inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I gave her slow strokes. I leaned to kiss her and I went deep. Her head fell back making me kiss her chin. I kept going deep and she came. She pulled me closer so I was in her neck. I untangled her legs from around my waist and held them open as I gave her the whole thing.

"Fuck papa..." she moaned out making me cover her mouth

I continued. All I heard was our body's clapping together, her wetness and her muffled moans. She cursed as she came twice back to back. I lifted up, put one hand on the wall and started going faster and deeper. She grabbed my back. The deeper and faster I went the more she started scratching my back and letting out muffled screams. I gave her a few more strokes and she started squirting. I kept going and she started squirting everywhere. Once I slid out, she grabbed me and hugged me. Her body was under me shaking, she was outta breath and she was hot. She kept a hold on me as she calmed down. I kissed over her face and neck as she held me. Once she let me go, I got up and took the strap off. I looked back to the bed and she was going to sleep. I cut the fan on, got back in bed and laid down with my woman.