108

*Mari
Wedding Day

Today is our Wedding Day and it feels surreal. Like lil ole Mari is getting married. Last night Indigo and I didn't see each other and I miss her. The kids are with my mom and they are now 3. Indigo I decided to wait until they understood what we needed outta them because we wanted them in the wedding.

Aja, Jilly and Logan were cooking breakfast and I was texting Indigo. Mom was on the way from the hotel to the air bnb. We were all sitting around just talking. The door bust opened and Rhythm run in.

"MOMMY!!" She yelled

"Right here..." I said

She ran to me and I picked her up.

"Where's your brother??" I asked

Soon as I said that he came in running with mom behind him. He ran up to me and I picked him up and put him in my lap too.

"Y'all talk to y'all's mama??" I asked

They both nodded.

"Yeah, she called when they woke up..." mom said coming into the kitchen
"Y'all need help with anything??" She asked the cooks

"We got it Mama, thanks for asking..." Aja said smiling

Mom sat beside me.

"How you feeling??" She asked looking at me

"Excited but everything feel so surreal right now..." I said honestly

"Well it's real sissy, you're getting married..." Liyah said smiling

"Right, baby girl it's happening..." Mia said smiling

The kids went into the front room and watched tv. We sat in the kitchen and talked until the food was done. I fixed the kids food and sat them on the floor to eat cuz they didn't want to come in the kitchen. I went back into the kitchen, we fixed our places, said grace and started eating.

"You talked to Indigo??" Mom asked

"I have..." I said eating some of the pancakes
"She was finna eat breakfast..." I said

"Well the makeup people should be here by 10. It's only 8 so we got time..." Jilly said

We continued eating, once we got done, mom made us go do what we needed while her and Liyah cleaned up the kitchen. It really wasn't much to clean cuz they were cleaning as they cooked. I cleaned the kids off and decided to do Rhythm's hair. I sat her between my legs and started on her hair. I braided her hair up into a ponytail, with gold and clear beads and a pretty gold bow.
(Instead of them cheetah knucklers , it's a gold bow)

While doing her hair, the 2 makeup artists came and I decided to go last. Once I was done with her hair, I tied it up and sat her down. I went to the table to get my makeup done. I was getting my hair curled by Aja while getting my makeup done. Once my makeup got done, Aja fixed my edges and put a scarf to hold my lace and swoop down. Once everybody was done, we stared getting our stuff together to head to the Venue. The van came, we got in and headed to the Venue. We made there about 12:30, we all got out and headed to the room. Mom had to walked Calm to the room Indigo was in cuz she had his suit. She took him and came back. I started getting Rhythm ready first, I put on her gold earring, necklace and bracelet set that Naomi bought for her. After I was done, she wanted some perfume on, so I sprayed it on and put her some lipgloss on.

"You look cute Mami..." I said smiling at her

We went to the mirror and she looked at herself.

"I'm cute..." she said smiling at herself

"Yes, you are pretty..." I said pinching her cheeks
"Here take mom's phone and sit on the couch..." I said giving her my phone