71

*Mari

I was in the car waiting on Indigo. My mind was just replaying everything that happened tonight. I thought tonight was going to be fun. I thought this could've stop this arguing and shit we've been doing but I think it made it worst. Her kissing a bitch, us fighting at the club and her going to jail. It's was a lot.

It was now hitting 5 and I started the car. 10 minutes later Indigo came out, putting on her shirt and holding her shoes in her hand. She got in the car, I pulled off and we rode home in silence, no music or nothing. Once we got home, I went in the house and went straight to the shower.

_______

*Indigo

As I sat in that cell I thought about everything that went on tonight. Yeah I was in the wrong.l, but I didn't kiss that girl she kissed me. When Mari was hitting her I felt bad. When I pushed Mari I didn't know she fell until she told me. I was going to apologize but it's was too late cuz she had slapped the shit outta me. I was mad cuz how hard she slapped me. I didn't want to fight her but she wouldn't stop hitting me. Now I'm in a jail cell. I was in that hoe for 3 hours when an officer came to the cell and called my name.

"Indigo Cotton..." he said and I looked up
"It's time to go..." he said

I left out the cell and they gave me my shoes. They led me to the front and left me there.

"Your girlfriend is outside..." the man said before disappearing into the back

I walked to the door while putting my shirt back on. I walked to the car and got in. She pulled off and we rode home in silence. I know she was mad about everything. Once we got home, she cut the car off, went in the house and went straight to the shower. I sat at her vanity with my head in my hand. I let out a loud sigh. WHAT THE FUCK BRUH!!

If it's not one things it's another with us. We've been good all this time and now everything we do end up in an argument, giving each other the silent treatment or what happen tonight fighting. I really don't won't things to be like this between us. Everything has been on my back lately. My mom's death, the fact that I can't get Grant, and more shit. I'm not in the right space right now. I know can talk to her about anything, bout it's just... I don't know. I feel horrible how things went down tonight cuz I know it could've been avoided.

She was in the shower for about an hour. Once she got out, she came into the room with her hair wrapped up and a towel wrapped around her. She grabbed some sleeping clothes and put them on. She grabbed her blanket off the bed and was heading for the door.

"Bab—..." I said getting up walking to her before she cut me

"Indigo I'm not in the mood..." she said as I stood in front of her

"Where you going??" I asked

"The couch or the guest room..." she said

"Don't..." I said

She let out a sigh before looking at me.

"I don't want to be around you right now. I need space. I tried to go out for us to have a nice time and it was fucked up. I'm tired of the same old shit. You get drunk, do dumb shit and expect everything to be fine, but it's not. I can't keep doing this..." she said as tears filled her eyes

"Baby let me fix it..." I said walking up to her but she shook her head

"Indigo stop. I don't wanna be lovey dovey with you. I don't wanna talk to you. I don't wanna be around you right now. I think it's better if I go downstairs and clear my
mind..." she said but I still didn't move
"Move cuz I'm done..." she said looking at me

"So what cuz we fought you done with me..." I said looking at her

"If this shit continues I will be..." she said
"Can you move so I can go downstairs please..." she said looking up at me as a tear fell

I wiped her tear as we looked at each other.

"I love you..." I said kissing her forehead then I moved to the side to let her out

"I love you too..." she said softly as she left out

I laid back on the bed and threw my hands over my head. I sat there for 20 minutes, mind just going crazy. I got up, grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. The hot shower helped ease my mind a bit. I had to get my shit together cuz I can't lose Mari. Hell I won't lose Mari. Especially not ova some shit like this. I stayed in the shower for a while before I bathe then got out. Once I got out, I dried off and put my clothes on. I threw my clothes in the dirty clothes and Mari dress in the garbage. I had to buy her another one cuz she liked it. To be honest I liked it too. I straightened up the bathroom and put away the stuff we had before we left. Once I was done, I went downstairs and didn't see Mari on the couch so I assumed she went to the guest room. I peeked my head in the door and she was half sleep watching tv. I went into the kitchen, got me some to drink, a bottle of water and went back upstairs. I grabbed the Tylenol and put them beside the water bottle. I didn't know if I was going to wake up with an headache so I just put them beside me just in case. I put it on Family Guy and watched while trying to fall asleep. As I expected I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep without Mari. I tossed and turned all night. I ended up getting one of her pillows and cuddling with it so I could sleep. After like 30 more minutes I was out.