Chapter 1

"Hurry to the surgery room and call Dr. Jannat!" The nurse said while pushing the bed towards the surgery room where the surgery had to take place.

The nurse burst into Dr. Jannat's office while panting heavily. "D-Dr. Jannat, it's an emergency!" The doctor took her white knee-length lab coat off and started to run with the nurse following her.

As she came to the surgery room all ready for the operation, she walked up to the patient and looked at the wound. "Age 18, fall from the stairs while running, his leg is badly injured"

Dr. Jannat looked at the wound which was bleeding nonstop, "Prepare blood, he will need it" She said and looked at the wound carefully. "Let's get started"

1 HOUR LATER
After an hour Dr. Jannat walked out of the surgery room, she was met by a woman who quickly walked up to her. She could see that woman had cried a lot, her eyes were red and puffy.

"D-Doctor, m-my son, how is he?" Dr. Jannat gave her a little smile and held onto her hands, "The surgery was successful, we are shifting him to room nr. 305 you can meet him there" The woman sighed and cried in happiness while Dr. Jannat walked away.

She went to her office and put her coat on again. She took her stethoscope and put it around her neck. On her way to the elevator, she was met by some of the doctors and nurses.

"Dr. Jannat, you once again saved a life" She smiled and nodded her head. She went to room nr 305 to check on the boy and see if he was awake.

As she opened the door to his room she saw him awake. She smiled and walked up to his bed, "How are you feeling?" "Better" He almost whispered. She smiled and looked at his mother.

"He needs to be here for a week, I need to keep him under my eyes for a while" "Thank you so much, thank you for saving my son" She shook her head and smiled.

"It's my job and I had nothing in my hands, Allah did everything" The woman smiled while Dr. Jannat walked out from there. "Jannat!" She heard someone yelling her name through the big hallway.

She shook her head and whispered "Not again" She was trapped in a tight hug, "I missed you soooooo much!" The person said while hugging her tighter.

"Sanjana you saw me yesterday," Dr. Jannat said while sighing. Sanjana broke the hug and looked at Dr. Jannat while pouting. "Come on, you only picked me up and drove me home, we didn't even get to talk"

Dr. Jannat sighed and started walking. "Hey! Don't leave me!" She stopped and looked at Sanjana "Girl this isn't your house where you can shout this loudly, it's a hospital" Sanjana chuckled and held onto her arm.

"Jannat, come on, look this sweet, caring, loving, best friend, came to visit you and you are acting like you don't know me" Jannat chuckled at her friend's behavior and shook her head.

"Did you eat lunch?" Jannat nervously laughed and shook her head, "No, I was in surgery" Sanjana wasn't shocked because it wasn't the first time it happened.

"Bro, it's already 4 pm almost dinner time and you haven't eaten anything, only breakfast, no let me guess you didn't even breakfast" Jannat smiled at her friend who was scolding her like a mother.

"Let's go to the cafeteria and get you something to eat," She said while dragging Jannat towards the cafeteria. As they reached the cafeteria someone approached them.

"Hey babe," He said while pecking her on her cheek. She smiled and pecked his lips. "Please don't be like this in front of me," Jannat said while looking at them weirdly.