Chapter 13

He walked up to os and stood beside me and his mother. "Makson" I looked at her disgusted. Really girl? Don't try to sound cute, because you aren't. He just called you a stripper and you still have the guts to say his name.

She was going to hold his hand but he stopped her, of course, he would. "If I was you I wouldn't say anything about my mother or my date," He said while grabbing my hand and putting his other hand around his mother's waist.

"Jordyn let's go, your father wouldn't like this" Her mother said and started dragging her away. I wanted to laugh but I held myself. "Oh god, I hate these two" Auntie said while shaking her head.

I chuckled and went beside auntie and looked at her, we both suddenly started laughing. Uncle came and stood beside Makson while looking at us, "What happened to you both?" "You wouldn't understand, it's a daughter and mother thing," Auntie said and winked to him.

Daughter and mother thing? I smiled widely and nodded my head. This is the relationship I was looking for with Mom, but never had it and neither did I get her love.

"Can I get everyone to take their seats?" "Let's go to our table," Uncle said while holding onto aunties hand and started walking while Makson and I followed them.

"You know, you should tell your parents about you being... You know" I whispered to him while seating down beside him and his mother. He looked at me and gave me a death glare.

"What? Don't look at me like that, I just said what you should do" I said innocently. "I'm not gay" "Sh, don't shout, what if someone heard you," I said trying not to laugh.

I heard him groan and then he just shook his head. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me" "Yeah, I know, so safe that even Jason knows" I ignored him and looked at auntie who was looking at us.

I awkwardly smiled and looked at the stage where the host was talking. I wasn't paying much attention to it, because I've never understood a thing about business.

After Makson had got so many awards, and after such a long night, we were still here. I was getting tired and was getting worried about Zain. He was with Jason, but still, I've never been away from him for such a long time.

I looked around to see if I could ask Auntie about Jason's number, but she and uncle were talking with some of their friends. I started looking for Makson, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I was walking around trying to find him when that Jordyn girl walked up to me. I sighed and decided to ignore her and walk away but she stopped me.

"Trying to run away?" "Why would I?" I said while looking at her. She smirked and then suddenly in a blink she threw her drink on my dress. I looked at my dress shocked.

"You little piece of shit, do you think you can take my Makson away from me? You are just a low bitch trying to get into his pants" I looked at her and gave her a death glare.

Makson Kingston P.O.V.
I was talking to some of my business partners when I saw Jannat looking around. Is she looking for me? She was going to look at my side, but I quickly turned around and looked at her through the window.

There formed a little smile on my lips when I saw her pouting. "Cute" "Sorry? What did you say, Mr Kingston?" I cleared my throat and looked at him. "Excuse me," I said coldly and walked towards the direction where Jannat went.

When I saw her I was going to walk up to her but stopped when I saw Jordyn walking towards her. Jannat started walking away but was stopped by her.