Chapter 12

Makson Kingston P.O.V.
Did she just think that I'm gay? She thinks that I'm gay, but where do I look like gay? I'm not even near a gay, "How can she even think about ME being gay?"

"Boss, you keep talking to yourself, do you need a doctor?" I looked at Jason and gave him a death glare, "Jason, I think you want to lose your job" "No boss, I'm just concerned about you, you've been acting weird lately, and you talk to yourself a lot, so I just thought that maybe you need a doctor"

I took a deep breath and brushed my hair back with my hands. "And boss, can I ask something?" "You just asked," I said while leaning back on the couch.

"Boss, I've been noticing that you've been looking at Mr Noah a lot" I chucked in the air and looked at him with wide eyes. "Jason! What are you saying?!"

"Boss, it's alright, Ms. Jannat told me why you asked her on a date" I was shocked, what did she tell him? "She told me that she knows your secret" "Which secret?" I asked with a brow lift.

"I'm surprised boss, now when I think about it she is right... Boss, it's alright, we won't tell anyone" "Tell anyone what?!" I shouted while standing up.

"What did she tell you, Jason?" "She told me that you aren't for girls and that you are only for b-" "Don't, just don't," I said while looking away from him.

I sighed and hide my face in my hands, what the heck is going on in her mind. When I said I'm not interested in girls, I didn't mean it in that way. Please Allah save me, or I'm going to lose my temper.

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim, Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim, Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim, Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim....

I took a deep breath and felt my heart loosen up. This always helps me, no matter in which situation I'm in. I smiled a little and shook my head. I should have asked Arif what it means.

"Why is she taking so long? Jason go and se-" When I turned around I saw her coming downstairs. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was looking indescribably beautiful.

She was wearing a beautiful red long lose dress, with a creamy colour hijab. Her outfit was simple, I was lost in her that I didn't even realize that she stood in front of me.

Jannat's dress:

"Is this okay, or should I cha-" "NO!" She was suddenly starlet by my loud voice

"Is this okay, or should I cha-" "NO!" She was suddenly starlet by my loud voice. "I-I mean, it's okay, no need to change" "Okay, you didn't have to shout. I know you aren't straight but don't at least shout at me" She said while pouting.

She looked so cute, I wanted to kiss her pouty lips. Wait, what the hell did I just say? I mentally slapped myself and took a deep breath. "Jason, please take care of Zain, I promise he won't trouble you"

"Mommy, where are you going with sweet uncle?" She bend down to his height and held his hands. "Zain, don't trouble uncle Jason okay? I have work to do, I'll be back okay?" He nodded like a good boy while she smiled proudly.

Different but oneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara