Chapter 30

Author P.O.V
"Daddy!" Makson turned when he heard his little boys voice. He smiled when he saw Zain running towards him. Zain ran into his arms and he picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"What is my boy doing here?" "I wanted to be with you" "And what about your mommy?" He shook his head and giggled, "I wanna see your reaction when you see mommy in her dress" Makson smiled and put Zain down.

His mother and father walked in while smiling proudly at their son. "I'm really happy that you met a girl like Jannat," His mother said while hugging him. His father patted his shoulder and nodded his head while smiling.

"You have to take care of her, she is a diamond" "I will mom don't worry" "Granny, tell daddy and mommy to give me a sister when they get married" Makson stood there shocked while his parents started laughing.

"Of course, how many sisters does Zain want?" "I want 4 sisters and 4 brothers" Makson choked in the air and looked at Zain shocked. "You fulfil my wish, right daddy?" He looked at Makson with his innocent eyes.

"W-We will ask your mommy first" He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't trust you, daddy, I'll ask mommy myself," He said and proudly walked out of the room.

Makson's mother looked at him and smiled, "Are you ready?" "Well, I am but just a little nervous" "Did I hear the word nervous?!" Maria shouted out of nowhere while walking in.

He rolled his eyes at his sister and looked away, "Wow my brother Makson Kingston is nervous, never heard of that" She teased him and held him by his arm.

"Stop teasing your brother, Jannat will be coming in a while so go" Her mother pushed her out of the room and looked at Makson before walking out too with her husband following her.

On the other hand, Jannat's mother and sister were getting ready for the Nikkah. "Haniya come on, put the lehenga on. Quick, it's almost time to go" She said while helping her with the lehenga.

After getting ready they went out and got into the car which was waiting for them. "Keep it long and down," Her mother said while fixing her clothes.

Makson was in his room and was doing some work on his computer when his phone started ringing. He answered the call which was from work. The door to his room slowly opened and there his older brother walked in while smiling.

He sighed once he saw what Makson was doing who didn't even realize that his brother was inside. Jack walked towards him and shut his laptop "Wth" He looked at Jack and rolled his eyes.

"Now now, little brother, this isn't what you do on your wedding day" Makson took his laptop and started doing his work again. "Bro you're getting married today, don't you wanna prepare for your first night"

First night? Makson thought and stopped tapping on his laptop. "So what's your plan for the night?" "We'll sleep of course," Makson said knowing what his brother was up to.

"What kind of sleep? The sleep or just sleep?" Jack said with a smirk on his lips and sat over for Makson. "There is only one kind of sleep, where you're on the bed with closed eyes" "You know what, never mind, you're impossible"

Makson smiled in victory and shrugged his shoulders. "I came here to talk about these" Jack said while handing some papers to Makson. Makson took the papers from him and started reading through them.

"Jack this...." He looked at Jack who smiled at his little brother.

Usman and his mother walked in as Mrs Kingston welcomed them. "Welcome," She said while hugging Usman's mother. "Where is Jannat?" "She is coming with her sister" Mrs Kingston smiled and nodded her head.

"Aunty where are Jack and Arif?" "They must be with Makson up in his room" Usman nodded before he started walking upstairs, "Please stop crying!" He stopped walking and looked at the voice.

"Arif" "Uh, Usman, welcome," He said while giving a brotherly hug. "We need to talk, where is Jack?" "He is upstairs with Makson why? Everything alright?" Arif asked worriedly.

"I'll tell you... Let's meet in the garden, I'll get Jack" Arif nodded his head before Usman started walking upstairs. He opened the door to Makson's room and saw Makson signing some papers.

"Brother-in-law, I'll just steal your brother for a while," He said before pulling Jack with him. He met Arif in the garden who had his son on his lap.

"You stopped him from crying" "Yeah, he just needed some toys," Arif said while looking at his son with heart in his eyes. "Okay, so why are we here?" Jack asked while looking at them.

"We have a problem" Arif and Jack looked at Usman worriedly before Usman started talking. "Jannat is missing?" "WHAT?!" "Mom is up to something, I haven't seen Jannat since morning and here she told aunty that Jannat is with Haniya when Haniya herself isn't anywhere"

"So you think your mom is behind it?" "I don't think, I know that she is," Usman said while being sure about it. They all three looked at each other, as Jack was gonna speak his mother interrupted them.

"What are you three doing here? Jannat is already here come on!" As his mother walked away they all looked at each other and ran out. As they saw the bride, Jack and Arif sighed in relief and looked at Usman.

"Bro, she is right here... You may not have seen her since she may have been getting ready" Arif said while patting his shoulder. "No, this isn't Jannat," Usman said before looking at them.

"How can you say that?" "I'll prove it," He said before taking his phone and started walking towards the bride who everyone thought was Jannat. He bumped into her pretended to drop his phone.

"Sorry Jannat baji," He said before looking down, "Uh, your dress" He pretended to fix her dress and bend down, but he quickly picked up his phone and stood up.

He walked towards Arif and Jack who were in the corner waiting for Usman. As he was in front of them they looked at him. "This isn't Jannat," He said before showing them the video.

They kept looking at as they saw who was under that cover they were shocked. They looked at each other and then looked at Usman who was looking at them. "This is.............." They said as Usman finished their sentence.

"Haniya"