Chapter 15

"Mommy, why are we back at our old house" We were in front of the house where we lived before. I looked at Zain and smiled, "You didn't miss your uncle?" He smiled and nodded his head.

"I did" I smiled and got off the car and helped Zain out. I knocked on the door and waited till the door opens. Usman opened the door and looked at me with a little smile on his face.

"Hey there buddy" He picked Zain up while Zain wrapped his arms around Usman's neck. "Uncle I missed you" Usman smiled and pecked his cheek. "I missed you too... Want to have ice cream?"

I understood what he meant and looked at Zain who was looking at me. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeey" "She's inside" I nodded my head and took a deep breath before walking in.

I was very nervous, my heart was beating very fast. "Take it easy Jannat" I whispered to myself before walking into the living room.

When I walked in I saw Ammi seating with her. Her back was facing me, I walked a little closer to her and put my hand over her shoulder. She turned around and there I saw her.

She was the same, the same beautiful brown eyes, and the smile. She didn't change a bit. "Jannat I missed you!" She shouted and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back and my eyes started getting teary. "I-I didn't get to see him Jannat" She sobbed while hugging me tighter. I patted her back and pulled away while smiling a little.

"He missed you every day" I whispered while holding her hands. "She would have met her father if it wasn't because of you" I looked at Ammi while she looked at me with nothing but hate in her eyes.

"Ammi please, don't start" "No, let me talk," She said louder and stood up. "Jannat, when I married your father I didn't look at that he had you with another woman who couldn't even live"

"Ammi, please, we all know that she was sick" "I said let me talk Haniya" Haniya was going to say something but stopped. "I thought that she will be my daughter, she will be by my side and my children's side when they will need her, but what did you do? Because of you, your sister left this house, she didn't get to meet her father for the last time. You never considered them as your own siblings right?"

"N-No, Ammi that's not tru-" "Then what is the truth Jannat? That you had a child before marriage and with the who? Till today we don't know, we had that carbage here in our house"

"Ammi, please, say anything about me, but don't say anything about my son. Don't involve him in this" I said while looking at her. She nodded and looked at me.

"This is how you repay me after what I did to you? I loved you more than I loved my own kids, I gave you everything you ever wanted and this is what I get in return" She clapped her hands while smiling.

"That's not true Ammi, you never love-" *SLAP* I felt something sharp and warm on my cheek. "YOU DARE TO POINT FINGER AT ME, KNOW YOUR PLACE!"

"Ammi, this is not right, what are you doing?!" Haniya said loudly while holding my hand. Haniya was going to say something but a little voice cut her.

"Why did you hit my mommy?" I quickly turned around and saw Zain standing there while looking at us. No, he shouldn't have seen this, no-no. "Z-Zain, mommy and granny were playing"

I said and took a few steps towards him, he shook his head and looked at me. "No mommy, granny was saying bad things and then she shit you. No one hits my mommy!" He shouted.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, when did my little baby grow this big? He grabbed my hand and stood beside me, "We will never come here again, I don't want to see my mommy crying" He said and put his hands towards me.

I picked him up while he wrapped his small arms around my neck and hugged me. I looked at Haniya who was looking at Zain with teary eyes, she put her hands towards Zain and I quickly wrapped my arms around him protectively. I shook my head and walked out from there.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Zain asked me when we arrived home. I looked at him and smiled while nodding. "Mommy, I have homework I will be in my room," He said and pecked my cheek and went to his room.

I fell on my knees and silently started crying. I can't lose him, I never knew this day will come this early. "Mommy, can you help me?" "Coming" I shouted back while whippinging my tears while standing up.

"I have trust in Allah, I know he will do what is the best"

Makson Kingston
"What is this?! Is this what I pay you for?! Ms. Jessica, you're fired!" I shouted while slamming the file on her table. "S-Sir, I-I did everything" "Who the hell writes their number down and puts a nude picture Ms. Jessica, I'm your boss, not your man!"

I sighed and started walking back to my office, I should only have male employees or else I will lose my mind one day. I sat down and started doing my work.

"Jason, bring me a cup of coffee," I said into the intercom which was contacted to his office. "Who the hell came in, knock before coming i-" When I looked at the door I was shocked.

"Hello there little brother" He walked towards me and stood in front of me. I stood up and looked at him, "What are you doing here?" "You didn't change Makson, still the same old cold Makson"

I sat down while he did the same, "You should have told me you were coming, I would have sent a driver to pick you up" "Exactly, you would have sent a driver and wouldn't have come yourself, so I just decided to call mom and told her to sent one"

He nodded my head and then we heard a knock on the door, Jason walked in and my coffee in front of me and another cup in front of my brother.

"Jason looks like you saw me earlier" "Yes sir, I brought you your cup of coffee with milk as you said. I will get going now"

Jack smiled and looked at me, "I feel bad for this guy" I raised my brow and looked at him confused, "He has been by your side till now, how can he even do that" I rolled my eyes and took a sip from my coffee.

"I have a son" I choked on my coffee and it went everywhere on my table. I started coughing, "Relax bro," He said while handing me a tissue. "You have a son?!" He nodded his head and looked at me. "When?"

"5 years ago" "That's when...." "Yes, that's when I went overboard, I got to know about it a week ago and came back" I nodded my head and looked at him who was looking at me.

"What do you need?" "You know me well," He said while smiling. "Sometimes I feel like you are younger than me" He shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe because you act like your older than me"

"Get to the point" "I want my son and I need your help" I nodded my head and looked at him seriously.

"I will do everything I can, I will get you your son and my nephew" He smiled while standing up and walked towards me. "I knew I could trust my brother" "So what's your son's name?"

"Zain Ali"

Sorry guys, I've been a little busy with my part-time job and didn't get the chance to upload. Whenever I will have time I will try to upload since I have summer vacation from college:) Anyways, I hope you are enjoying my story, and thank you for reading it. 

Enjoy this chapter:)