Chapter 38

We came to our hotel room after a long drive and started changing our clothes. Makson had already changed while I was in the bathroom changing.

"Jannat, when are you finished?" I chuckled when I heard his whiny voice. I dried my hair and walked out and saw him on the bed waiting for me. "Why aren't you sleeping?" I walked towards him and sat on the bed beside him.

He put his head on my lap, while I slowly started playing with his hair. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He didn't say anything and kept staring at me.

"Makson-" Before I could say anything more I felt his soft lips on mine. I was shocked at first but slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back. He slowly hovered over me without breaking the kiss.

He started sucking the lower lip and started biting it. My heart was pounding in my chest and my knees were getting weak, the only thing I could focus on at the moment was how soft he felt against my mouth.

There was a raw emotion when his fingers curled around mine. He pulled away letting both of us breathe. His eyes were half-open, he didn't let go a second before meeting my lips again and draped his both arms around my frame.

His lips slowly went down to my jawline, he slowly unwrapped his arms around me and held my hands. His lips slowly went down to my neck, that's when I felt him sucking on my neck.

"M-Makson..." I whimpered his name while holding onto his hands tightly. He bite my neck which made me tear up. "M-Makson!". What should I do? This is all new to me...

He pulled away and looked at me when I shouted his name. He was shocked when he saw tears were streaming down my face. He let my hands go and stood up. He didn't look at me and walked out onto the balcony.

I sat up and looked towards him. I shouldn't have shouted at him. I slowly stood up and walked towards him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and put my face on his back.

"I'm sorry..........." He whispered. I could hear guiltiness in his voice, this isn't what I expected on our honeymoon. I shook my head on his back while he sighed.

He unwrapped my arms around his waist and turned around to look at me. "I'm sorry... I-I don't know what happened to me... I didn't mean to hurt you in any way..."

I didn't say anything and tiptoed to hug him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that" I whispered and felt him wrapping his arms around my waist.

He suddenly picked me up, my arms were still around his neck tightly. He put me on the bed and layed beside me pulled me into his chest. He looked at me and then down on my neck.

He caressed the place where he left a hickey and bite mark and sighed. "Does it hurt?" He whispered and wasn't looking into my eyes. I made him look at me and shook my head.

"I-I was just surprised... This is your mark..." I smiled trying to cheer him up. He slightly smiled and kissed my forehead. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

NEXT DAY
I woke up feeling a pair of lips all over my face. "Makson, I wanna sleep more" I whined and put the duvet over my face while turning my back to him.

"No madam, get up... You're here to enjoy not to sleep" He said while taking the duvet away from me. I whined and sat up while looking at him, he was already in new clothes.

"It's so weird to see you all ready" He chuckled and pulled me up. "Now please get ready madam, you're clothes are ready" I chuckled and pecked his cheek before going into the washroom.

I freshened up and wore the clothes which Makson had picked for me. After making my hijab I put light makeup on and walked out. "My madam is looking stunning"

"What is this new nickname?" "You don't like it?" "Nope..." "Hmm, then what about Mrs Kingstone?" He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled and nodded my head. He pecked my forehead while I kept looking at his clothes and then mine. "Wait, we're wearing matching clothes!" I pulled away and looked at us through the mirror.

THEIR CLOTHES

My long light blue dress was matching with his blue shirt and it went perfectly along with his black trousers and blazer

My long light blue dress was matching with his blue shirt and it went perfectly along with his black trousers and blazer. "Come on we have a long day" He held my hand as we both started our first day.

LAST DAY IN BARCELONA
These 6 days have been the best, Makson and I did a lot of things. We went to the museum, beaches, amusement park, we saw the nigh city, went to the cinema, went shopping and the best thing was that he was always there with me.

Right now we were in our hotel room, Makson was taking a shower while I was watching the night city from our balcony. "What are you thinking about?" I heard his voice while he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Nothing... Just how lucky I am to have you by my side" I whispered while putting my hands on his. He chuckled and turned me around while I put my hands on his hard chest.

"Well, I'm the one who is lucky to have you in my life" I kept looking at him as he smiled at me. I chuckled before tiptoeing and pressing my lips on his. He was shocked but kissed me back.

He started sucking my lower lip while I tried to do my best to stay on my tiptoe. He pulled me a little up which felt like he was almost holding me up. I pulled away while breathing heavily.

"Makson... Make me yours tonight" I whispered while looking into his eyes. "Don't push-" "I'm ready... I want you to make me yours fully" Without saying anything he roughly pressed his lips on mine.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "If I begin I won't stop" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. "Don't stop". He picked me up in bridal style and walked towards our bed. He hovered on me and started kissing me while his fingers curled around mine.

That night we became one

I'm innocent;) Imagine it yourself;)
If you want a heated up scene then comment, I'll try writing one since I've never written it before:)

I know 4 chapters in one day is a lot, but I've started getting very busy with my college so I wanna finish this story and concentrate on my college. I wrote these 4 chapters about 2 weeks ago and decided to upload them today. 

I hope you liked these 4 chapters since their little love story is there without any troubleeeeee;)

BTW this story is coming to an end... To more parts and then the ennnnnd, I don't know if you will like the ending, but it will be an ending you may not have expected. Please don't kill me when you'll read the ending:((