Chapter 25

Jannat Ali P.O.V
It's been a week since I last saw Makson, 2 days ago when I went to pick Zain up he wasn't there. "Mommy, can I go out with Usman uncle please?" He asked while pouting cutely.

I smiled while patting his head, "Of course, but listen to uncle okay?" He nodded and Usman picked him up in his arms happily. "Usman, he isn't a baby anymore" I chuckled while looking at them.

"He will always be a baby to us," Ammi said while taking him from Usman, I shook my head while looking at them. "You're spoiling him too much" "Of course he is our first baby," Usman said before they both left.

Ammi and I went into the living room, "Come here" She said while patting on her lap. I put my head on her lap while laying on the couch, she started caressing my head softly.

"You've been overworking Jannat, take a rest for a while," She said softly before looking into my eyes. "Did you talk to him?" I shook my head while she sighed.

"Jannat, he's a nice guy and I've seen the way he looks at you. I know that he will keep you happy" I sat up and looked at her with teary eyes, "Sh, don't cry. Life has up and downs, but don't give up on him, he loves you truly"

"But ammi, I'm scared... What if it repeats again?" She smiled and wiped my tears away, "That time your mother wasn't with you, but this time you're mother is ready to kick his ass if he even thinks about hurting you"

"And so am I!" We both looked at the door and saw Haniya standing there with shopping bags in her hands. She walked in and put all the shopping bags on the table and jumped on the couch.

"Now baji, don't be afraid and go get that man" Ammi held my hand and smiled at me, "Don't be afraid, your mom is with you," She said before pecking my forehead.

As I stood up my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller id and saw Makson's name. "Answer it" I took a deep breath and answered his call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how are you?"

"Fine, you?"

"Not good... I wanted to meet"

"Hmm, where?"

"I'll pick you up at 6"

"Okay"

*Silence*

"Then see you"

"Yeah, bye"

I turned around and saw ammi and Haniya right behind me, "So?" "I'm meeting him in 2 hours" They both smiled and looked at each other, "Ammi, let's get ready for the wedding," She said while dragging ammi to the couch.

A FEW HOURS LATER
"Mommy, can I come along, pleaseeeeee!" He whined, I smiled and then thought for a while. "Of course, your daddy will be happy to have you around"

"I'll get ready!" He walked towards the closet and started getting his clothes. I just got ready and was putting my hijab on, I smiled while looking at my little boy.

"Zain, are you ready?" He walked out while I chuckled after seeing him. "Baby, why is your shirt like this?" "I wanted to have in my pants like dad" I walked towards him and helped him with his shirt.

"There you go" I heard the car outside and knew it was Makson, "Your daddy is here" He ran out while I got my phone and purse. I walked downstairs and went to ammi before going.

"I'll get going" She smiled and nodded before I walked out. I saw Makson holding Zain in his arms while smiling, "He wanted to come along" "Of course, I haven't seen him for a week"

For a week? But Zain was at his house for a week, how could he not see him? "Let's go" We got into his car and we both didn't say anything. "Mommy, where are we going?" "It's a surprise champ," Makson said while looking at him through the mirror.

After a while, he parked the car and helped Zain out while I waited for them beside the car. "Daddy, can we have ice cream?" "Zain no, you already had ice cream when you were out with your uncle," I said while holding onto his hand.

"I told uncle not to tell you" He pouted while looking down, suddenly Makson lifted him up in his arms while Zain wrapped his arms around his neck.

"If my champ wants ice cream then he will have ice cream" "Makson, you don't understand, he didn't have dinner yet," I said while looking at him. He looked at me and then at Zain, "Well, I'm with your mommy, no ice cream before dinner"

I smiled and looked at Zain while he put his hands towards me, "Nope, you're a big boy now, walk yourself" I said while taking him from Makson and put him down. He ran inside the park, just when I was about to go after him Makson grabbed my hand.

"No one is here, let's talk" "Zain-" "Don't worry about him, we have the park for ourselves" I looked at Zain before nodding my head. Makson and I found a place to sit before talking.

"I'm sorry" I looked at him confused, why is he sorry? "I know a relationship isn't allowed in Islam except for marriage, and I shouldn't have confessed like that" I smiled after hearing what he said.

"I also know that as a woman you aren't allowed to marry a man who isn't Muslim, but trust me I truly love you. You're a woman I want to shower with all my love, I want to show you that there is someone who really loves you"

I looked at him with my teary eyes, I truly don't deserve this man. "I want to marry you" I was shocked, I never knew he would take such a step. "W-What?" "Yes, I've converted to Islam and I want to marry you. I want everything to be in the right way, and I can't find another right way other than marriage"

"Makson, you do know that marriage is a big step in life" "I know and I'm ready to take that big step to be with you in all the right ways. I can change myself to be with you Jannat, I'll do anything" He said while wiping my tears away.

"You don't have to, you don't have to change for me Makson. I love you the way you are, I love this Makson who can do anything for his family. Yes, this was one of the reasons I rejected you but this isn't the main reason"

"You love me?! Wait, you love me?!" I chuckled and looked at him being shocked, "Makson is this the only thing you heard?" "Yes, I mean no! You love me... Ya Allah, alhumdulliah! Thank you, Allah, thank you so much"

I looked at his smiling face, he just looked so happy that I couldn't help but smile along but I hope he won't leave after knowing the real reason. "Makson, the real reason about rejecting you wasn't this" "Then?"

"I was raped"

I'm back friendssssss. Sorry for the wait, but things haven't been busy, but here I am today with a new chapter. I hope you'll like it, and enjoy it. 

Once again sorry for the wait