Chapter 16

Makson Kingston P.O.V
I was on my way to the City Hospital, I had to talk to her. She lied to my brother and didn't even let him meet his son. I thought she wasn't like other girls, but I was wrong.

I parked my car and walked out angrily. I walked into the hospital and walked towards the elevator and went up to her office. I opened the door to her office but she wasn't even there.

I went down and walked up to the receptionist where the nurses were working on computers. "Where is Jannat?" "Dr Jannat isn't here right now" "Call her" The nurse looked at me confused.

"Call her and tell her to come here" "Sorry sir, but she is busy and told us not to call her if it isn't about her patients" "I don't want to repeat myself, call her right now"

"Sir-" "What's happening here?" I turned around when I heard her voice. She looked at me and then looked at the nurse. "I said I don't want anyone to disturb me except if it's about the patients"

"If you are here for your bullshit then I don't have time," She said and started walking past me but I was fast enough to stop her.

"If hiding my nephew and my brother's son is bullshit, then yes I'm here for that," I said while she stopped walking. She turned around and looked at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about, better leave before I lose my control" I scoffed and walked towards her and stood in front of her. "Don't play innocent Jannat, I know girls like you very well. I was wrong about you all this time, girls like you only know how to impress boys and get into-"

*SLAP*

EARLIER

Jannat Ali P.O.V
"He is okay now, but I need him under my eyes for a while," I told my patients wife. She cried in happiness while I just gave her my best smile. I walked back to my office and sat down while closing my eyes.

My phone started ringing, I looked at the called id and answered the call.

"Yes?"

"Can we meet, I want to talk"

"Where?"

"The cafe near your hospital"

"I'll be there"

I ended the call and got up. I put my jacket on since it was cold outside and took my phone and purse. I walked out to my car and started driving to the cafe which was about 15 minutes away.

When I got there I walked in and looked around, then I spotted her in a corner while sipping on her drink. I walked up to her and sat in front of her.

"Hey" She looked at me and showed me her smile which I loved a lot. "How is work?" "It's okay, I just finished surgery, how is your work going" "It's alright" I nodded and she gave me a little smile.

"I wanted to talk about Zain"

After talking with Haniya I went back to the hospital and there I saw a man talking with the head nurse rudely. "Sir-" "What's happening here?" I asked while that man turned around.

I looked at the nurse and was a little angry "I said I don't want anyone to disturb me except if it's about the patients" I said while looking at her. I then looked at him.

"If you are here for your bullshit then I don't have time," I said and started walking past him since I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now.