Chapter 60

True to his words, he didn't let her sleep a wink until they welcomed the sunrise together, her eyelids grew heavy as they slowly fell down welcoming the darkness. 

She stirred in her sleep as she felt his hands threading her hair, she then felt his lips against her temple, she groaned, "I'm going to kill you," She muttered. 

Chuckling low, he pecked on her forehead, "I wanted to stay next to you but I need to go," he whispered.  "Great, shoo," She lazily waved her hand as she turned over. 

"Breakfast is on the table, have it when you wake up," He muttered placing a kiss on her naked back, "hmm," She hummed as she went back to her dreamland. 

A few hours later, she rolled in her bed, she didn't want to wake up at all but her stomach demanded her attention, sitting up on the bed, she rubbed her eyes, her eyes squinted at the bright sunlight that now had the full access to the room. 

When she tried to stand, her legs gave away, "Damn, I'm going to kill him," She groaned, she slowly got up and steadied herself when she noticed the new set of clothes by the side of the bed, grabbing her clothes she went to the bathroom, after taking a quick bath, she entered the kitchen where her breakfast was placed, with small notes, she nodded at the notes and pressed the button for heating her coffee, she then jumped on her breakfast, it was way past lunch though, she munched on her food. 

She patted her stomach with satisfaction, she then waddled back to the rooms and slipped under the blanket again. 

The room was engulfed in fire as she was chained against the wall, her head was throbbing and her vision was blurring. A man stood in front of her in a black cloak, he was chanting some spells as he stood facing a huge door, he then turned to face her, her breath hitched at his silver-colored eyes.

"Alex!" She turned her head to the direction of the sound, the door then flung open as Reagan made his way inside. 

"NO! Stay away!" She shouted but he was already heading to the silver-eyed man with a dark look on his face. 

"What a view" A voice spoke inside her head as she slowly started to lose control of her body, "Now it's mine," The voice laughed as her hands broke free of the chains, "bye, bye, Alex, it was nice knowing you," the voice replied as she slowly felt her consciousness fade away. 

She woke up gasping for breath and quickly searched her surrounding, she heaved a sigh of relief, she was still in his room, "oh please, give me a break," She muttered as she hid her face in her palms, "I've had enough," She pushed the sheets away and walked out of the room. 

On her way to the pack's meeting house, she stopped by her place noticing few people bringing out the things, "What is going on?" Her brows knitted together forming a thin line on her forehead. 

"Hey, Alex," Conner waved at her joining her side, she smiled back at her, "Hey, what's going on here?" She asked her friend, she then turned her head as she heard someone clear their throat behind her, "Congratulations, Alex," Tyler gave her a teasing smile.

"For?" Alexa raised her brows at him. 

"Oh come on, no need to pretend so clueless, the entire town knows and we're very happy for you guys." He elbowed her. 

"Excuse me?" She frowned, her eyes then landed on the things being taken out of the house, "Hey, those are mine," She complained as she grabbed on to her drawer. "Of course they're yours," Kevin shook his head as he took them off her hands and handed to the man from earlier.

"You're throwing my things out?" She glared at him. 

"They're not throwing, you're moving out," he clarified.