Epilogue

Drawing his head back he smiled at her as he caressed her cheek, "Come, I want to take you somewhere," He held her hand.

"But I look horrible," She shook her head.

"You only need me to look at you, and you're already the prettiest in my eyes," He kissed her lips with a smack.

"Go and wash your face," He pinched her cheek.

"Yosh," She giggled.

***

"Where are you taking me?" She asked as she followed his lead. 

"Somewhere," he muttered without turning back.

"Don't you dare let go of my hand, I don't want to trip," She warned him as she tightened her grip on his hand, while she tried to lift the blindfold from her eyes, "No cheating!" she heard him warn her. 

"I am not," She quickly denied. 

Reaching the place, he placed his hands on her shoulders, "You wanted to know how and when did we meet for the first time, right?" She heard him chuckle. 

"I know you're the 'doggy'" She scoffed as she told him. 

"How? When did you?" he clicked his tongue.

 "that was your surprise?" She laughed.  "Ah, at our old house when it was only the two of us, I started doubting since then, I confirmed that day after the cave incident when you carried me on your back." She replied. "Was that your surprise, tsk, tsk," She clicked her tongue, "Sorry, I ruined it." 

"No biggie, that wasn't the surprise anyway," He rolled his eyes as he slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes, "Why's it so dark?" She blinked, suddenly the place lightened up, making her eyes flutter, slowly adjusting to the light, her vision cleared. 

"Wow!" She looked at the lights in a daze, he smiled as he whistled, the lights rearranged themselves over the lake, "wait, they're pixies," She looked on closely, she smiled at the beautiful sight as the pixies danced over the lake, "They're beautiful," She cupped her face with a wide grin on her face, "you liked it?" He whispered in her ear. 

"I loved it," She nodded as she stared in awe. 

The pixies then arranged themselves forming letters,  'Marry' 'Me'

She gasped as she turned to him, he knelt down on one knee with a red velvet box in his hand, opening the box, he presented her a beautiful ring, "Marry me, Alex," He smiled at her. 

Tears pooled in her eyes as she nodded, tears soaked her cheeks as he slipped the ring on her fourth finger, "Why are you crying again?" He clicked his tongue as he stood on his feet. 

"I can't help it," She sobbed, "it's the hormones," She complained, "When did you plan this?" She asked wiping her tears.

He laughed as he placed a kiss on her forehead, "I promised you a wedding, didn't I? so I thought you should get a proposal too," He rested his forehead against hers.  

***

A week passed by in the preparation of the wedding, though they planned to have a small one, everyone protested, it was the wedding of The King and The Queen, they didn't take 'no' for an answer. 

Alexa stood in front of the mirror looking at her A-line off-the-shoulder lacy Tulle gown studded with floral embroidery. Her hair was done a romantic updo with a flowery tiara attached to a long trail of the veil. 

 "I've only met her and now I have to send her away," Standing beside her, her father complained with tears in his eyes. 

"Now, now," Her mother rubbed his back consoling a father's heart, he then turned to his mate, "Let's have one too," he muttered as he wiped his tears. 

"Are you kidding me?" She cocked her brow up at his absurd proposal. 

"Why? I want to see you in a wedding gown too," he insisted. 

"Shut up, it's your daughter's wedding," She rolled her eyes. 

"We can have ours after hers," He suggested, "please," he insisted. 

"We'll talk about it later," She slapped his arm and looked at her daughter, "I wish you all the happiness in the world," She placed a kiss on her forehead. 

***

The city was humming with joy, Vampires, werewolves, pixies, all of them danced in the celebration, the royal chapel was decorated with hydrangea and orchids, Lily of valley hung down the door arch, as the door flung open the music started to play, she smiled at her dad and linked her arm with his, he placed a kiss on her forehead, holding her hand, they began to walk. The pixies flew up as they showered flowers over their queen. 

Alexa looked at her man in awe. Regan was dressed in a black British prince style jacket blazer buttoned all gold with tassel epaulet handing down with gold embroidery on his sleeves and a long cloak hung over his back.  

 The air knocked out of his lungs as his eyes fell on his bride, 'Mine,' He spoke in his mind, Alexa smiled hearing his thoughts. 

Taking her hand from her father, they repeated their vows, facing each other, Reagan pulled her to him and kissed her squarely on her lips making her smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him back. Their friends shook their heads at the unnecessary PDA. 

All of the guests gave their blessing to the newly married couple, Adira smiled at her descendent blessing her with a happy future, "There may be testing times but I hope you guys will make it together as you did up until now," She placed a kiss on Alexa's forehead. 

"thank you, Adira," Alexa smiled back at her. 

The girls then gathered around waiting for her to throw the bouquet, she winked at her friends who nodded back at her, she threw the bouquet up in the air, Lia and Conner gave a light tap on her mother's shoulder making her turn around, making the bouquet land right in her hands. 

Her father hugged her mother as her mother blushed furiously hitting his arm, she winked at her father who responded by winking back at her. 

She felt a tap on her shoulder, turning around her feet were swept off the ground, she yelped as she instinctively wrapped her arms around her husband, she laughed as he took her to their room. 

"I love you," She whispered in his ear. 

"I love you, more," He replied claiming her lips, kissing her deeply he closed the door behind them.