Chapter 68

"Hmm," She moaned as he peppered kisses on her bareback, he lifted her chin up and kissed her. His other hand snaked around her waist, sliding down painfully slow they made their way down to her thighs, making her toes crawl as it slid past her clitoris, rubbing the part, he circled his fingers around her entrance, making her moan against his lips.

His fingers worked slowly, teasing her, she groaned in frustration, "Reagan," She muttered as he began to pepper kisses on the nape of her neck. He slowly dipped his finger into her vagina but quickly pulled it away again sliding them upwards, "Reagan," She complained as she turned to face him, he sucked on her lower lips and tugged on it as he moved his fingers back to her entrance, but slipped down to her inner thigh.

"Damn you," She groaned as she got on top of him, crashing her lips, she grinded herself against his bulge, he groaned in response as he licked her lips, coaxing her to let him inside, she bit his tongue and nibbled on his lower lips as she seductively ran her hands on his chest, feeling him sliding it down she felt his toned abs, feathering them, she went painfully slow to his inner thigh feeling him shudder beneath him, she smirked as she slowly ran her hands, before she could go further, he yanked her hand and pushed her down, taking the charge.

He kissed her hungrily, prodding his tongue inside her mouth, knocking the air out of her lungs, pulling away he smirked at her as he stared at her flushed face, she wrapped her arms around him and pecked on his neck nibbling and biting his skin, "I got it, I got it," He chuckled as he positioned himself on her entrance and in a swift motion he entered her. She arched her back giving him access to her neck, he sucked on her skin leaving his marks behind.

He increased his pace making her moan, "Reagan... Mmm..." She clung to him as he plowed deep inside her, "I love you," He whispered in her ear as he licked it and bit it. She clenched around him finding her release, he groaned in response, closing his eyes he too came inside her.

Pulling him out, he slumped in her arms, his eyes snapped open when he heard her sniff, "Hey," He tried to look at her face but she hugged him tight, "I was scared..." She muttered, "I was scared when I thought I lost you... I almost..." her voice choked.

He removed her hands off him and peered into her eyes, "I'm right here," He whispered as he kissed her tears away, "You won't lose me ever," He kissed her nose.

"And you just had to go and have a fight with me!" She hit him as she sobbed, "Shh, I'm sorry," he caressed her cheek gently wiping her tears with his thumb.

"I'll kill them, I'll finish them," She gritted her teeth as her eyes began to change color, "Hey, hey," He cupped her cheeks, her jaws clenched as anger radiated from her body, "I'll-" He cut her off with his lips against hers, "Calm down," He muttered against her lips as he tasted them freely.

He broke the kiss and stared down at her, "I," she was about to say something but he silenced her with his finger on her lips, "Shh, I am here, I won't go anywhere, just promise me you won't lose yourself during the battle" He asked of her.

She slowly nodded, "You're not to leave my side, no matter what," he told her, "I won't," She hugged him.

Switching their position, he pulled on the covers over them, she snuggled against him, placing her ear against his chest, she closed her eyes slowly falling asleep to the rhythm of his heart.

"With you gone, there will be no one to stop me, I'll burn this world, the world that ditched me!" She yelled as she raised her sword, "Wake up, Alex!" Reagan yelled at her.

"She's long gone," Her face twisted up in a nasty smirk. "You can join her too! Die!" She yelled back as she drove her sword which was about to pierce his heart.

She woke up with a gasp, her eyes were in tears, "Alex?" She felt his hands on her cheeks, her vision slowly cleared as her mate's face came into her view, "What happened? Did you have a bad dream?" He asked her with a worried expression on his face. She immediately threw her arms around him and broke into tears.

"Shh, it's okay, you're fine," He patted her back.

After few minutes, they sat up cuddled against each other, he kissed her eyelids licking her tears away, "What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I have been dreaming the same dream for a while," She replied in a low voice.

"Would you like to tell me about it?" He asked threading his fingers with hers.

"Hmm..." She whimpered as tears pooled in her eyes again.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me," he raised her hand to his lips and kissed them gently, he then placed soft kisses on her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks, pecking on her lips he looked into her eyes. She threw her arms around him and told him everything, her tears flowed heavily. He cradled her neck as he rubbed her back, consoling her.

Pulling back, she lowered her gaze, "I also heard everything from Adira," She mumbled. He raised her face and frowned at her, "To be honest, I'm scared," A lump formed in her throat, "I don't want to turn into a monster... but we need to get them" Her face darkened, her jaws clenched and her lips pursed in a tight line, he gently caressed her cheek making her anger vanish in a second, her eyes softened as she looked at him, "So..." She continued, "either I lose myself to my powers or I lose my self to that woman and if I really lose my control-" He crashed his lips onto hers.

"Please don't," he drew back and looked at her with painful eyes, "Just don't speak a word," He begged as he hid his face at the crook of her neck.

"I won't ask you to kill me," She ran her hand through his hair, he slowly raised his head and faced her, "I won't be that cruel to you," She smiled at him. He released his breath he didn't even realize he was holding, "Instead I'll ask you this if I really happen to lose control if I really happen to lose myself to her, you need to bring me back," She looked into his eyes, "You're not allowed to be killed by her hands, you're mine, don't let her take you away from me," She told him as tears pooled in her eyes, "Just call my name like you always do, even if I don't answer, keep on calling me, I'll find my way back to you." She smiled through her tears.

"Promise me you'd do that," He kissed her lips.

"I promise," She replied as he kissed him back.