Chapter 36

*Trigger warning* Strong violence ahead.

“Oh come on, it’s not the first time, right?” He brought his hands closer to her face, just as he touched her face, he screamed in pain, the next thing he knew his right hand was missing, he screamed out loud, “Didn’t I tell you you’ll lose another limb of yours!” Alexa stood there in front of him with his right arm on her hand, her eyes had turned red and an evil smile played on her lips.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” He screamed in pain as blood gushed out of his wound.

Conner gasped in horror as she looked on. The man ran out of the hut crying and screaming, “tsk, tsk, tsk,” Alexa clicked her tongue. He ran jumping and screaming in pain suddenly in a blink Alexa was in front of him, “where do you think you’re going? I’m not finished yet,” She looked at his prosthetic arm and smirked, in a blink, she had torn it off his body, screaming out, he fell on the ground. Hearing his scream the guards came running to them, but they stopped in their tracks as they saw Alexa playing with his torn arms, the color drained from their faces as they looked at her in horror.

“What the hell are you looking at? Stop her!” the guy shouted at them but they remained frozen in their place.

“Stop me?” Alexa scoffed at his words, she then shifted her gaze at the guards, “Anyone interested to be in his stead?” She asked. The guards gulped in fear. “see? no one is,” She shifted her gaze back at her prey who was trying to run away. She laughed as he ran for his life.

Running for a few minutes, he leaned on the tree to rest he cried for his lost arms, in the next moment Alexa was in front of him again, “AHHHHH!” He screamed out. “tsk, tsk,” She clicked her tongue as much as I love to hear you scream you’re hurting my ears,” she glared at him. “But wait, where’s your fake alpha king? He isn’t here to save your ass?” She looked sideways searching for his presence. “Looks like your scream didn’t reach his ears, let’s try again then, scream,” She urged him.

He was now terrified, he began to take his steps back, “Are you trying to run away?” She looked at him with pity, “don’t you realize it’s useless?” She laughed, she then stopped and looked at him, “and what did I tell you? Scream.”

“I said scream!” She commanded pressing on to his wounds, his agonizing scream filled the silent forest. “No, not enough,” she clicked her tongue in frustration, “I don’t see Conner or your fake Alpha King, “scream louder!” She stepped on his shoulder, pressing against the wound. “Louder!” she shouted.

Unable to take the pain, he kicked her away and ran back to the place, “Argh! He’s getting on my nerves,” She let out a frustrated sigh.

When he reached the place, “Reon!” he called out for help, “yes, yes, call him,” She whispered in his ears, he freaked out and fell on the ground. “You call for your friend and I’ll call for mine,” She smiled at him that sent chills down his spine. “Conner!” She shouted.

“Reon!” he shouted for the fake Alpha King.

“Ah! Looks like you need to scream some more, hmm? She should hear you even if she’s unconscious, hmm?” With an evil smile she approached him, “no! get away!” he screamed. “Oh no, don’t spoil the fun, it’s not the first time, is it?” She mocked him. “No! Please!” he begged. “Oh, you’re getting shy?” She smiled but her eyes were red with fury as she recalled Conner’s agonizing screams as she begged in front of him.

She dug her nails on his shoulders which made him scream like crazy, she then narrowed her eyes at the door, “Conner! Come out here!” She shouted as she dug in further, the guy screamed out, the agonizing scream of his was music to her ears, she shifted her gaze at the man and smiled contently.

After a moment they heard a rustle, she turned her head in the direction of the sound and smiled seeing her friend coming out of the hut house, “That’s my girl,” She looked on, she then turned to the man and kicked him making him land in front of Conner, “Now, beg!” she shouted.

Conner flinched as he slowly raised his head, he then immediately fell on her feet and begged for mercy, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Conner’s eyes widened at the sight, she then shifted her gaze at her friend who was no longer the person she had known, she was something else.

“Good,” Alexa smiled in satisfaction, “now you’re works done here, you can leave,” She told the man. The man immediately got up on his feet and began to ran, she immediately caught him by his collar and threw him on the ground, “oops I changed my mind,” She had a wicked smile on her face as he approached him, “You’re not leaving here alive,” She added as her face darkened. She grabbed his left leg and then looked at Conner, “Don’t close your eyes,” She said firmly, Conner couldn’t have, even she didn’t want to look away, she felt the need to see it with her own eyes, “None of you will look away,” She commanded the guards, and with that Alexa tore another of his limb. The man’s scream turned the atmosphere grim, he begged and begged for mercy which he never received, “Mercy?” Alexa scoffed, “I wanted to free you of your pain but what should I do? Even after tearing your limbs apart, you’re still alive, tsk, tsk,” she clicked her tongue, she then gasped and laughed excitedly, “maybe you’ll die after I tear the fourth one?”

The thrill in her voice made everyone hold their breath, she then tore his fourth limb off his body and smiled as the blood-spattered on her face, she licked the blood at the corner of her lips, “hmm,” Her face wrinkled in disgust, “even your blood is unappetizing, yuck,” she commented. she then looked at him and squatted in front of him as she heaved a troubled sigh, “eh, you’re a hard one to kill, hmm?” She shook her head, she then threw the knife at Conner which she caught reflexively, “Why don’t you do the honor?” Alexa smiled at her friend.

Conner looked on as she tightened her grip on the knife, the memory flooded in her mind, the memories of how she had taken her own life as she couldn’t face her mate anymore, the devastated look of Tyler flashed in front of her eyes, she then threw the knife at the ground which landed right in front of the man who had made her go through hell, “Pick it up,” She commanded, “Take your life by yourself,” She ordered. The guy looked at the knife and gulped, he helplessly looked at the mad woman squatted in front of him who was looking at him in amusement. He was terrified to even imagine what would she do next so he looked at Conner, his eyes were begging for mercy as he couldn't do what he was ordered to, "oh no, you've got no limb to help you," Alexa simled in amusement, "anyone wants to help him?" she looked at the guards none of them stepped forward, "poor you," she clicked her tongue, "now that you can't even die, what should I do with you next?"

When she turned to look at him, she noticed him lay lifeless on the ground. The poor man bit his own tongue to free himself from her threat. "my, my" she clicked her tongue.

Just then the others had arrived, the fake Alpha King and his beloved guests, “What the hell is going on here?” His voice roared shaking others to the core, Alexa’s face darkened at his voice, she got up and turned to face him, “Welcome, dear king and his beloved guests, don’t worry, you haven’t missed out much, the party has just started,” She announced with a smirk on her face.