106- I've Never Taken Care Of A Child Before

In the video, the boy laughed coldly.

"Not only do you not have a mom, my dad said that your dad isn't a good thing either."

"He's not only unsympathetic, he likes to kill to the last one too."

"..."

Mr. Zhao's face turned white.

"What nonsense are you saying!" He pinched Zhao Yuan furiously.

The Zhao family's eldest son had already offended Huo Yao and Huo Yao decided to give them a chance but listen to this stinky brat, what did he say? !

Huo Yao was calm, obviously it wasn't his first time to hear others speak of his "evil deeds".

He had done many immoral things and he didn't feel guilty at all.

But the most difficult thing for him to accept is that some random kid talked badly of him in front of his daughter.

Huo Yao looked towards the little girl's direction unconsciously and moved his lips, an unnoticeable panic flashing in his eyes.

He didn't care what others thought of him.

But he would be lying if he said he didn't care about what his daughter thought of him.

Huo Yao forced himself to look away and back on the video, his jaw was tight and he showed no expression.

The little thing saw her daddy's gloomy expression and bit her lips, hiding back into Shen Chuchen's arms.

Shen Chuchen bent down and hugged her, smiling lightly, "Why are you scared?"

You're not the one who's wrong.

The little thing rested her chin on his shoulders and repeated in a whisper, "My daddy isn't a bad person..."

Her words overlapped with her unjust accusation in the video.

"Daddy isn't a bad person...."

Huo Yao's pupils shrank and looked at the video in awe.

The little girl's words made him freeze in his spot.

"He just... during the time he needed love the most..."

".... No one wanted to treat him gently."

The little thing sobbed in the video as she stood there helplessly, trying to explain for him.

No one knew what she felt like, and no one knew how a child felt like when there was nothing she could do to defend the person she loved.

"..."

After they finished watching the video, the office sank into a deadly silence.

Huo Yao froze there and stared at the monitor in shock. He moved his lips but he couldn't say anything.

Ms. Xu's eyes widened slightly as she glanced at Ye Sang in surprise.

She never thought that a normal children's fight involved so much.

And she never expected an obedient little girl to say something like this.

"This child..." Ms. Liu was lost for words. She really had a way to make people's hearts melt.

Shen Chuchen was also lost in a trance. His smile disappeared as he looked down at the child in his arms.

He mumbled to himself, "You are too good for Huo Yao..."

Humans always yearned for the sun.

Who doesn't want a person to drag them out of darkness?

Shen Chuchen slowly put her down and leaned against the door, forcefully pulled a smile.