170-Three Fathers Meet Face to Face (Part 1)

Mu Chen: "... Tsk."

The man's lips twitched slightly.

What the hell is up with a chicken nest?

She must be drunk.

He pulled the little bun who couldn't even speak properly and narrowed his eyes before mumbling to himself, "As lightweight as one glass?"

No.

She didn't even have a glass yet.

How lightweight was she?

The little thing swayed her dizzy head and rested her face on the table, energyless. She pouted slightly with a light brush on her face.

—— Looking rather cute.

Mu Chen sneered and didn't mind her. Seeing that she was quietly resting there, he poured a glass for himself and started to drink it leisurely.

"Uncle...." The little thing suddenly lifted her head up, making Mu Chen's hand tremble and spill the wine.

His eyes twitched and glanced at the little girl.

His instincts told him that it won't be a peaceful night because this kid was drunk.

Mu Chen pressed on his temples and deeply regretted it.

Why did he bother to tease her?

"I want cake." Her misty cat eyes stared at the not-so-pretty-looking cake.

Mu Chen: "..." She was drunk yet she didn't forget about her cake.

The man breathed out and calmly said okay, then picked up a fruit knife from the kitchen expressionlessly.

He looked really scary.

------

The little thing would've been flexible and stayed silent in horror if she was being her usual self.

But it was different today.

The little thing swayed her head and watched him cut the cake. She rested her soft cheeks in her hands and said, "Uncle..."

"Do you want to murder me?"

Mu Chen: "..."

His hand holding the knife trembled.

His face fell cold and repeatedly told himself.

Don't bother with a drunk brat.

Don't. Don't.

After comforting himself a few times, Mu Chen finally calmed down.

The man's fingers were long and slim, his beautiful eyes made him look good when he cut the cake.

He cut two pieces. He passed one to Ye Sang expressionlessly and tolerated the urge to strangle her, then shoved some cake into his mouth.

Mu Chen tsked at how sweet it was.

The little thing rested her chin on her hands and fangirled for a few seconds, then immediately pouted.

The Ye Sang right now wasn't the old Ye Sang she was before.

Heaven knew what kind of drama she watched this morning and she spoke like a typical villain.

"After midnight, the entire capital is my world." The little thing tilted her chin up and was full of drunkenness, "Everyone who opposes me will die."

Mu Chen: "... Haha." He heard Huo Chen say this more than three times in his previous life.

He was certainly a good influence, even a five-year-old lost her mind.