118- And A Villain's Gone Mad Just Like That

Shen Yao froze for a second. His pupils trembled slightly and he looked at the little girl's innocent and naive face.

When children are at the age of messing around.

The last thing they should learn is how to behave and be sensible.

The little girl opened her mouth and recalled what she had to learn and her mother's scoldings, her heart was touched but she kept a cold face.

After a while, Shen Yao humphed coldly and mumbled in a low voice, "You know nothing."

She grew up under their orders.

And she lived a life more tiring than other children of her age.

Her birth didn't allow her to have other options.

The little thing tilted her face to the side and slowly crawled towards another direction seeing that Shen Yao didn't want to talk to her.

The children were all doing nothing in the room, but without a doubt, the other three mature children all played on their own silently on the side.

Only Ye Sang rolled around on the carpet.

When Shen Chuchen opened the door lazily with a hand, he saw a little ball rolling around on the floor.

"...." He twitched his lips and almost failed to maintain the deep smile on his face.

"Come here." Shen Chuchen waved at her.

Ye Sang climbed up slowly and asked brightly, "Uncle, are you taking us to look at the colored lanterns?"

The Lantern Festival was rather bustling here.

There were a lot of people putting colored lanterns into the lake and guess riddles written on lanterns.

Shen Chuchen raised an eyebrow, "Colored lanterns?"

Only this kid would like something so childish.

"Yes." The little thing happily hugged his thighs and stared at him without blinking, "How are we going to get out of here?"

Daddy Huo was so stingy, he definitely won't let her leave the house.

Especially if she was going out with Uncle Shen.

Obviously, Shen Chuchen thought of this too.

He narrowed his pretty eyes and bent down slightly, pulling a charming smile on his face, "We can sneak out."

Ye Sang tilted her head to the side in confusion.

...Sneak out?

Shen Chuchen rubbed her hand with a laugh and held her meaty little hands while heading outside.

Rather than sneaking out, it was more like he openly went out with a kid.

All the people in the Huo family were discussing something evil in the study at this time, who would've thought that Shen Chuchen would come here to steal their children anyway?

When Huo Chenyu saw it, he only pulled his lips and didn't stop them.

He could tell that Shen Chuchen didn't have any bad intentions towards Ye Sang.

On the contrary, he treated Ye Sang way too well.

The young boy looked away carelessly. He spun his pen and looked at the math Olympiad questions without speaking.

Shen Yao saw the two leaving and suddenly felt curious about the Lantern Festival here in City A.

After hesitating for a few seconds, she couldn't fight her curiosity and quickly chased after them.